Muppets who interact the least with each other

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Since they're currently characters who are both performed by Steve Whitmire, have Kermit and Rizzo ever interacted with each other in any post-Henson productions? Or did they even interact in any episodes of The Muppet Show when Jim was still around?:confused:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Since they're currently characters who are both performed by Steve Whitmire, have Kermit and Rizzo ever interacted with each other in any post-Henson productions? Or did they even interact in any episodes of The Muppet Show when Jim was still around?:confused:
Yes they have, but I'm not sure as to where and when. I know that if you watch the very last scene of Classic Muppet Theater both Kermit and Rizzo are in the same scene and Rizzo's voice is off because he is being preformed by someone else, and they did not dub Steve's voice in.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Yes they have, but I'm not sure as to where and when. I know that if you watch the very last scene of Classic Muppet Theater both Kermit and Rizzo are in the same scene and Rizzo's voice is off because he is being preformed by someone else, and they did not dub Steve's voice in.
Oh I forgot they appeared together in the final scene! Thanks!

It's been quite a while since I last saw Muppet Classic Theater!:fanatic: It was probably the first video I have ever watched that featured the Muppet Show muppets. I used to watch my VHS tape of it all the time at my grandparent's house when I was littler.:smile: Hm. This makes me wonder if my copy is still lurking around somewhere...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh I forgot they appeared together in the final scene! Thanks!

It's been quite a while since I last saw Muppet Classic Theater!:fanatic: It was probably the first video I have ever watched that featured the Muppet Show muppets. I used to watch my VHS tape of it all the time at my grandparent's house when I was littler.:smile: Hm. This makes me wonder if my copy is still lurking around somewhere...
I also think they did some stuff in Muppets From Space as well, I know they both where playing cards when Gonzo met the talking Fish. I also think that if you listen to the audio commentary of Gonzo Kermit and Rizzo, there is a point where Kermit is making them stay and watch the scary part of the movie. So they do interact, it's just really good editing.

No thing that I have noticed is that Piggy dose not interact much with any of the other Muppets besides Kermit and Foo Foo. Now a days it almost seems like she is just there for Kermit.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Actually guys, they do interact in MFS, Rizzo says, you wanna go now or wait for the commercial, to which Kermit replies now.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Am I the only one who gets the feeling Rizzo and Gonzo don't interact at all anymore? They should start interacting more often like they did in MCC, MTI, and MFS. James Bobin and Nicholas Stoller should of have kept them the way they were back in the day-best friends. Why you break up their friendship James and Nicholas?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, recent appearances of the Muppets may be geared towards the early days of the Muppets back when Rizzo was more of a secondary character. But still Gonzo and Rizzo always made a good pair. It would be nice to see more interaction between them as well.

Harleena

Reaction score
It seems Miss Piggy and Janice don't interact often outside of Veterinarian's Hospital.
I think that they interacted once backstage where they were arguing after a Vet's Hospital sketch. Miss Piggy also mentioned Janice's name in The Muppets Take Manhattan, so…that's gotta count for something!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Was there ever an episode of Muppets Tonight where Pepe and Clifford briefly interacted? I honestly can't remember. I never watched the show much when i was younger. I know, he interacted with Rizzo, Bobo, and Johnny but i honestly can't seem to remember if there was ever an episode of the series where he interacted briefly with Pepe.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Was there ever an episode of Muppets Tonight where Pepe and Clifford briefly interacted? I honestly can't remember. I never watched the show much when i was younger. I know, he interacted with Rizzo, Bobo, and Johnny but i honestly can't seem to remember if there was ever an episode of the series where he interacted briefly with Pepe.
Now that I think about it, I do not think so, but they did interact in MFS, so they still know each other.