Emergency! Selling all my Muppet/Henson stuff (and more)

ArcherBlue

Reaction score
Not sure if you have anything left to sell! Let me know if you do ! Thanks

zns

Reaction score
Are you still selling any of your stuff right now D.W.? Are you also doing tape trades too? I hope you are doing okay.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Everything in my life is massively falling apart right now (much worse than usual) and walls are closing in fast. When i have more time, i'll most likely be posting an all new "Emergency" thread before he end of the year but for now suffice to say a lot of the stuff i previously listed in this thread is still available and i really need to sell and get any kind of extra money right now however i can. Sorry i can't go into more detail or do a longer post but i'm typing this in the midst of a massive nervous breakdown and i can barely string two sentences together or hold on to a thought.

One change from before is i am able to accept paypal now (dw_m@webtv.net)

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Everything in my life is massively falling apart right now (much worse than usual) and walls are closing in fast. When i have more time, i'll most likely be posting an all new "Emergency" thread before he end of the year but for now suffice to say a lot of the stuff i previously listed in this thread is still available and i really need to sell and get any kind of extra money right now however i can. Sorry i can't go into more detail or do a longer post but i'm typing this in the midst of a massive nervous breakdown and i can barely string two sentences together or hold on to a thought.
Do you have any Sesame Street episodes?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I have a large amount of Sesame episodes but right now i can't say which ones - the company that hosted my tape trade page closed and since the page was also my main way of inventorying/keeping track of my Muppet video collection, i'm having to start back at square one going through my dvds/tapes. My best suggestion for anyone wanting video items is to pm/email me a general list of stuff you're looking for (episode numbers or seasons etc) and i can do a rough search to see if i can easily find anything fitting those descriptions.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The family emergency (compounded by my grandfather's seemingly unending stubbornness) and work trip made me late. I'll be getting you 500 next Friday and will be overnighting it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wait, you can take Paypal now? Grrr...

Oh well, my check is in the mail. Should be with you Mon or Tues.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The family emergency (compounded by my grandfather's seemingly unending stubbornness) and work trip made me late. I'll be getting you 500 next Friday and will be overnighting it.
How is your grandfather doing?