Halloween is just around the corner

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm going to give out candy to the trick or treaters on Friday. I stopped going trick or treating when I was 12 years old. This is my third year giving out candy.

Harleena

Reaction score
I would only give out candy if I had a scary costume. Otherwise I don't want to miss out on trick-or-treating.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:sigh: If only MC Sounds of the Seasons on Comcast didn't have to throw in songs from the travesty that is GLEE's Rocky Horror Show, 24-7 Halloween music would be perfect.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, and I forgot to mention: guess what was on the news today? Go ahead, guess.

Drtooth

Reaction score
:sigh: If only MC Sounds of the Seasons on Comcast didn't have to throw in songs from the travesty that is GLEE's Rocky Horror Show, 24-7 Halloween music would be perfect.

UGH. Even if I liked that overrated series, the fact they tore all the irony and satire out of Rocky Horror to make the same statements they always make would have had me stop watching. Yeah, the sexuality stuff is not too subtle subtext, but it's also a part loving, part biting and backhanded salute to crappy horror movies back before watching them ironically was a major thing. And even then, the movie got riffed before MST3K came on the scene. So they were parodying a parody.

And they had to write the gay kid was too humorless to play the best character in the show. And that kid got nominated for a comedy Emmy award! The most humorless person on the show. No offense to the actor, by any means... the writers had to use him as a heavy handed message all the time. Hope he's better in the upcoming Transformers show.

Now I'm getting off topic. You'd appreciate this, Snowth... How come the Chipmunks had to censor the heck out of "Schools out for Summer," but their cover of the Time Warp is completely as is? Even the Voyeuristic Intentions. One of the Chipmunks sang about watching sex being had, and they couldn't say "School's been blown to pieces." Weird...