An Ultimatum

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just received a very rude offensive message in my inbox supposedly from Gobofan1981!!
All of these private messages should now be removed from any affected accounts. Please start a private conversation with me if you need additional help or info and we'll resolve the issue.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's how this thread is becoming, but the point of this thread is again to say to the management to actually take care of this forum. It's continuously falling apart daily, and there are plenty of folks here who would make great mods and help alongside Ed to clean up this place.
Exactly the point I'm trying to make. We need a HUGE update or overhaul that can automatically ban members and block their isp. Basically the very same thing a fan run Wiki can do in quicker time. And more mods. More mods and more security is all what we're asking for. Members that sign up phony accounts only to turn into troll accounts later on should be easily dealt with when they do. Pulling posts doesn't do anything, and just adds as feeding the trolls.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
All of these private messages should now be removed from any affected accounts. Please start a private conversation with me if you need additional help or info and we'll resolve the issue.
Thanks for stepping in Phillip. Glad to be hearing that things are being done regarding this situation.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Phew! I'm so glad everything has all been sorted out now.:smile: