Sesame Street Season 45 Episode 4511 - Peter Piper's Purpose

FredMuseumMan7

Reaction score
I didn't catch the Street story for this episode and This episode will air again on this coming Tuesday, November 25th.

cahuenga

Reaction score
So Susan was in the street? did she said something? or was a silent cameo like past season? I Loved season 42, she was in 4 episodes all with many lines, but I think its a disrespect for both, the actress and the character, having her in the background like an extra...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I didn't catch the Street story for this episode and This episode will air again on this coming Tuesday, November 25th.
(As Barney Rubble) Tanks, Fred. Uh hee hee hee! So I should be able to see the parts I missed then.

Erine81981

Reaction score
So Susan was in the street? did she said something? or was a silent cameo like past season? I Loved season 42, she was in 4 episodes all with many lines, but I think its a disrespect for both, the actress and the character, having her in the background like an extra...
She had i think a few lines but not much. But it was still cool to see her in an episode. I think and I know that most of the actors and actress have other stuff important stuff they enjoy to do on days they have off or aren't on an episodes but i would love to see segments with just a few of the actors and actress. Just to get some alone time on screen with maybe a few extra Muppets. But that's just me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A bunch of the Sesame Street adult human cast (Luis and Maria were there too) just had walk ons on that one. Or rather Walk ins as they were all rushing into Hooper's Store. Any lines they had were part of the group or muffled by the crowd walla. Nice to see that most of them are still involved with the show, even if it's just for cameos.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
The Prarie Dawn sketch was the hilight. Some of Peter's stunts were funny, but the street story was just...ok. I missed some minutes though.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I saw it now. The sketch with Prairie and :insatiable: was good. You'd think after about 45 years of dealing with him, she'd know better than to talk to him about cookie problems. :smile:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
IDK if Muppet Wiki wants this info, so I'll put it here. I found a picture of the people who played the first 3 customers at Hooper's. Ryan Dillon was the lavender boy, Leslie Carrara was the magenta girl and Peter Linz was the green boy. Also John Kennedy was the puppeteer for Forgetful Jones.