Your OTPs

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I ship JaniceXFloyd,KermitxPiggy,CamillaxGonzo and my friends pairings like KyliexZoot and meXbeaker
Well, can I use KyliexZoot in my fanfic series? Kylie is a former Hensonvillian but now lives at California, but talks to Zootie by phone. Is that okay with you? Kylie will be in my last fanfic of the series starting next year.

Harleena

Reaction score
Well, can I use KyliexZoot in my fanfic series? Kylie is a former Hensonvillian but now lives at California, but talks to Zootie by phone. Is that okay with you? Kylie will be in my last fanfic of the series starting next year.
You'd have to ask @Janice+Floyd<3 because it's her OC.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Ask Kylie!It's her decision!

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Yes yes a thousand times yes! My OC is the adopted girl of janice and floyd FYI for more info on her and a very rough past

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Yes,I read your Fanfics
Making one right now with mine and Leahs ocs where janice and floyd want to adopt a girl and get them both from a terrible malnurished orphanage and Leah ends up falling for Zoot I would put kylie with dr teeth but @MuppetLuver2000 would kill mei haha I dunno who yet I want to ship her with someone

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Making one right now with mine and Leahs ocs where janice and floyd want to adopt a girl and get them both from a terrible malnurished orphanage and Leah ends up falling for Zoot I would put kylie with dr teeth but @MuppetLuver2000 would kill mei haha I dunno who yet I want to ship her with someone
Ahahaha XD she would kill you!!