The New New Quote Thread

Bridget

Reaction score
Michelangelo: (Sobbing because his friends fell over the cliff) No, no, no! Poor Leo! April! And that other guy! They were so young; so beautiful!

Raphael: (Slides by) They ain't dead dumb nut!

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Binky:I SAID BANANA! BANANA WAS MY IDEA! WITHOUT ME THERE"S NO BANANA!

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Ronan: Citizens of Xandar, behold your guardians of the galaxy! What fruit have they wrought?
Star lord: [dancing] Ooh, child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh child, things will get brighter. You listen to these words. Ooh child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh child things'll get brighter. Then bring it down hard! Someday...
Ronan: What are you doing?
Star lord: Dance-off, bro. Me and you.
LOVE that part!!XD Haha love that movie.:smile:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Lucky :smile: I only saw it twice, really loved the soundtrack to it and the whole 80s vibe.
Aww me too!!:smile: There was an exclusive cassette tape of the soundtrack available during Record Store Day a few days ago. I wasn't able to find one, but at least I downloaded the full soundtrack off iTunes!:smile:

Did you know I'm a big fan of the Avengers too??:fanatic:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Aww me too!!:smile: There was an exclusive cassette tape of the soundtrack available during Record Store Day a few days ago. I wasn't able to find one, but at least I downloaded the full soundtrack off iTunes!:smile:

Did you know I'm a big fan of the Avengers too??:fanatic:
Awesome! I'd of loved an cassette tape of awesome mix vol 1! (I still actually have a tape deck lol how ancient I am...) And cool! The avengers are great (Thor is my personal fave :smile:) feel free drop me a pm if you ever want to nerd out about this stuff lol

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Awesome! I'd of loved an cassette tape of awesome mix vol 1! (I still actually have a tape deck lol how ancient I am...) And cool! The avengers are great (Thor is my personal fave :smile:) feel free drop me a pm if you ever want to nerd out about this stuff lol
Haha sure, anytime.:smile:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Vince: Hi, I'm Vince Fontaine, I'm judging the dance contest.
Marty: I don't think I'm entered.
Vince: A knockout like you? What's your name?
Marty: Marty.
Vince: Marty what?
Marty: Maraschino. You know, as in cherry

From one of the best movies ever! Grease - 1978

Last edited: