The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I wonder which episodes are being held back, maybe it is a few songs from a lot of episodes which would make sense.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Are we still doing this or have we given up already, I mean we need to do something bigger, how about we put up flyers wherever we are or just spread the word and ask anyone we know to call Disney, come on guys we got to do this for justice for freedom for honesty.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No we have not given up, I'm just taking time off from it during the holidays, and then I can kind of regroup and plan our next form of attack.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
No we have not given up, I'm just taking time off from it during the holidays, and then I can kind of regroup and plan our next form of attack.
Ya we should do something bigger than phone calls, maybe commercials on the internet or something like that to get people aware of the movement everywhere.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well if it is Music rights that is the main and major hold up I'm wondering what we can really do at all, but that being said maybe a large fan uprising would get the music company's to act a little nicer. If only we knew which Music companies where giving Disney such a hard time, then we could go from there.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well if it is Music rights that is the main and major hold up I'm wondering what we can really do at all, but that being said maybe a large fan uprising would get the music company's to act a little nicer. If only we knew which Music companies where giving Disney such a hard time, then we could go from there.
So, are we still doing the contest with the poster, because we need one.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Your the only one who seems to be excited about it. So if you come up with a good one, I'll gladly buy you a Muppet DVD of your choice.

beaker

Reaction score
Haven't you people learned? Disney doesn't like releasing anything Muppet to the home market unless it's just the repackaged Muppet Movie, Caper, Carol, Oz or the two new movies. Funny they don't own the rights to Manhattan or MFS.

Though it would be funny if we got Muppet Babies and Muppets Tonight on the home market before TMS Season 4 and 5. But bottom line is Lionsgate cares more about Muppet fans than Disney.

beaker

Reaction score
Disney owns virtually every main franchise on the planet...Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, Muppets, etc. Noone can surely believe they can't afford to clear the music rights for the remaining seasons or the clips used in Muppet Babies. Come on now.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Disney owns virtually every main franchise on the planet...Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, Muppets, etc. Noone can surely believe they can't afford to clear the music rights for the remaining seasons or the clips used in Muppet Babies. Come on now.
That is what I've been trying to say for some time. I seriously doubt that the only reason for them not to release these is due to the music rights. Most everyone else is convinced that it's just the music rights, and that I'm crazy for even trying this movement at all.