Annoying Characters

Lola p

Reaction score
Awww...I'm sorry. :frown: But if you look in the Hensonville thread 90% of my posts have Robin in them. So you'll obviously see I love Robin. :wink:

I LOVE ROBIN TOO!

*Hugs Katzi*

bandit

Reaction score
Alright, not to harp on the Gorg thing but I do have something to add about that.
So I rewatched some episodes of Fraggle Rock and it came to 'The Gorg Who Would Be King.' Despite myself, I did actually warm up to him a little more in this episode. I wont say I like the guy. I still find him annoying, over all, but in this particular episode there was a real sweetness and gumption in him that comes out this episode. I liked that. ^_^

But aside from that, my opinion stands.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Alright, not to harp on the Gorg thing but I do have something to add about that.
So I rewatched some episodes of Fraggle Rock and it came to 'The Gorg Who Would Be King.' Despite myself, I did actually warm up to him a little more in this episode. I wont say I like the guy. I still find him annoying, over all, but in this particular episode there was a real sweetness and gumption in him that comes out this episode. I liked that. ^_^
One of my favorite lines in the series: "Oh Daddy, you don't anything about being king. Or you would never have dropped that bomb..."

bandit

Reaction score
It's the whole bomb moment I actually really coudn't help but like him. Well that and when he kind of put together how everything was tied in together. Growing radishes, making doozer sticks and eating radishes. That was pretty astute for old block head there. But the way he was so frantic to get the bomb out of there was pretty touching. I liked him alot then.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I always thought Rizzo was kinda annoying. All he seems to do is eat and make snarky comments. His voice gets to me sometimes, too.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Ok,I don't agree with the most on this thread.Bunny has his really cute moments and piggy is very great!Animal's overrated,I like Janice the most.But that's not annoying!!I think,Pepe can be annoying,but not always.I think some monsters can be REALLY annoying.Like..they always eat someone and that was it!!What is that funny about that??

Elmo..ugh..he was also in my childhood.*shudders*

BTW:Is big bird a girl?!?! Or a boy?!?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ok,I don't agree with the most on this thread.Bunny has his really cute moments and piggy is very great!Animal's overrated,I like Janice the most.But that's not annoying!!I think,Pepe can be annoying,but not always.I think some monsters can be REALLY annoying.Like..they always eat someone and that was it!!What is that funny about that??

Elmo..ugh..he was also in my childhood.*shudders*

BTW:Is big bird a girl?!?! Or a boy?!?
A boy