Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Eyeball

Reaction score
Well I finally got my copy of it recently, and on viewing it a second time its just alright\good I'm afraid to say, enjoyable but it leaves something to be desired that I can't put my foot on, i still really liked it and it hws its moments but it doesn't really get me wanting to watch it again right away unlike the first three or TM, good movie film but no where near as charming as the 4 I mentioned IMO.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I loved it!!:fanatic:

When I first saw it in theaters, I knew it had the charm, sense of humor, and wackiness a Muppet movie should have!:smile:

Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey, and Ty Burrell have absolutely gave it their all and made me enjoy them more than ever before.

But, most importantly, the dastardly Constantine has got to be my number one favorite criminal and villain I have ever set my eyes on in a Muppet movie. Matt Vogel gave such a profound performance to one heck of a character from his many facial expressions to his unforgettable Russian accent to the scenes that are action-packed. -Constantine smilie-

The muppet performers; Bill, Eric, Steve, Peter, Dave, Matt, and David have brought such emotion and character in each and every one of their characters yet again. They are what keep Jim's legacy and this franchise alive and it is one of the many things that I am so grateful for.:smile:

Harleena

Reaction score
Personally, I loved MMW. It had the best songs, and the best villain. "I'm Number One" reminded me of Discord from MLP: FiM. "The Big House" was one of the best songs in the movie. "I'll Get You What You Want" is so romantic, and "Something So Right" was fabulous, especially since they decided to pair up the two biggest divas of all time: Celine Dion and Miss Piggy. The spontaneously exploding cupcake gag was surprisingly hilarious. I really liked Constantine, because his plan wasn't really that stupid. I mean, replacing Kermit was pretty smart. Tina Fey was absolutely hilarious, although it's sad that her obsessive Kermit fangirling is pretty close to what some people on this site are like in real life…and Ricky Gervais and Ty Burrell were fantastic as well! I also loved that they included "Together Again" at the end, sort of as a nod to the classic Muppet fans. And let's not forget the Kermiggy kiss! :smile::mad: *Harleena fangirls over one of her OTPs* I like that they gave Janice more lines in this movie. :flirt: And the Muppet fireworks at the end were a nice touch. My favorite was Dr. Teeth! Also, whoever drew that Smash Bros. picture, I love you, and I must go draw the movie poster with either Teen Titans or Hetalia characters. Probably Teen Titans…"Oh, Silkie, it has always been the fight!" :wink:

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Personally, I loved MMW. It had the best songs, and the best villain. "I'm Number One" reminded me of Discord from MLP: FiM. "The Big House" was one of the best songs in the movie. "I'll Get You What You Want" is so romantic, and "Something So Right" was fabulous, especially since they decided to pair up the two biggest divas of all time: Celine Dion and Miss Piggy. The spontaneously exploding cupcake gag was surprisingly hilarious. I really liked Constantine, because his plan wasn't really that stupid. I mean, replacing Kermit was pretty smart. Tina Fey was absolutely hilarious, although it's sad that her obsessive Kermit fangirling is pretty close to what some people on this site are like in real life…and Ricky Gervais and Ty Burrell were fantastic as well! I also loved that they included "Together Again" at the end, sort of as a nod to the classic Muppet fans. And let's not forget the Kermiggy kiss! :smile::mad: *Harleena fangirls over one of her OTPs* I like that they gave Janice more lines in this movie. :flirt: And the Muppet fireworks at the end were a nice touch. My favorite was Dr. Teeth! Also, whoever drew that Smash Bros. picture, I love you, and I must go draw the movie poster with either Teen Titans or Hetalia characters. Probably Teen Titans…"Oh, Silkie, it has always been the fight!" :wink:
I definitely agree with this!

I don't know what surprises me more.

The fact that someone went through the time and effort to make this

Or that I actually get the reference
That person did an excellent job! This is the best parody picture I've ever seen!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Also, whoever drew that Smash Bros. picture, I love you, and I must go draw the movie poster with either Teen Titans or Hetalia characters. Probably Teen Titans…"Oh, Silkie, it has always been the fight!" :wink:
I might do a Powerpuff Girls version of the poster with Him as Dominic Badguy since they both got beards, Mojo Jojo as Constantine since they're both green, etc.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
That is so unfair that MMW is not successful at the box office. Those people are so dumb. Now, how is Disney going to continue for doing with the Muppets. The people praised The Muppets in 2011 despite of that stuuuuuuupid Twilight movie in the way, and this is how they thank Disney for making Muppets Most Wanted a flop? People are total jerks!:mad: I'm sorry, but I just hated when some of the Disney movies I like flop and it makes me mad.