Funko to release Sesame Street toys

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Dude. We already have a Kermit. He's just not a reporter or part of the Sesame Street line. That's what's great about this. We finally have a company that made both Sesame Street and Muppet figures in the same relative scale that can co-mingle.

Wondering if Big Bird's only going to be released the same size as the others, or they're going to release a mega sized POP like they did with Stay Puft.
Well, yeah- I know. And that is cool that they will be on the same scale. But I was just thinking a Reporter Kermit for Sesame Street News Flash would be a cool exclusive figure for this Sesame Street line. But if that were to come, I'm sure it would be down the line. For right now, get the mainstay figures out that make up the current core cast- Big Bird, Snuffy, Elmo, Zoe, Abby, Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, Grover, The Count, Oscar, Slimey, Telly, Prairie Dawn, Rosita and Baby Bear and Murray and Ojevita.:wisdom:
(Yes, I realize some of that list may include wishful thinking on my part.)
I'd also love to see classic and now mostly (if not totally) retired characters eventually- Herry Monster, Betty Lou, Sherlock Hemlock, Barkley, Humphrey, Ingrid, Natasha, Benny Rabbit, Stinky, Chicago, Wolfgang, Roxie Marie, Biff, Sully, Harvey Kneeslapper, Herbert Birdsfoot, Guy Smiley, Sunny Friendly, Mumford the Magician, Sam the Robot, Beautiful Day Monster, Fred the Dragon, Dexter, Rodeo Rosie, Splurge, Frazzle, Honkers, Dingers, Twiddle Bugs, Hoots, Aristotle, The Beetles, Bip Bippadotta, Ferlinghetti Donizetti, Farley, Forgetful Jones, Roosevelt Franklin and his class, Clementine, Buster, Fred the Wonder Horse, Little Jerry and the Monotones, Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats, The Busby Twins, Granny Fanny Nesselrode, Grundgetta and anyone else I forgot......

Last edited:

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Well, yeah- I know. And that is cool that they will be on the same scale. But I was just thinking a Reporter Kermit for Sesame Street News Flash would be a cool exclusive figure for this Sesame Street line. But if that were to come, I'm sure it would be down the line. For right now, get the mainstay figures out that make up the current core cast- Big Bird, Snuffy, Elmo, Zoe, Abby, Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, Grover, The Count, Oscar, Slimey, Telly, Prairie Dawn, Rosita and Baby Bear and Murray and Ojevita.:wisdom:
(Yes, I realize some of that list may include wishful thinking on my part.)
I'd also love to see classic and now mostly (if not totally) retired characters eventually- Herry Monster, Betty Lou, Sherlock Hemlock, Barkley, Humphrey, Ingrid, Natasha, Benny Rabbit, Stinky, Chicago, Wolfgang, Roxie Marie, Biff, Sully, Harvey Kneeslapper, Herbert Birdsfoot, Guy Smiley, Sunny Friendly, Mumford the Magician, Sam the Robot, Beautiful Day Monster, Fred the Dragon, Dexter, Rodeo Rosie, Splurge, Frazzle, Honkers, Dingers, Twiddle Bugs, Hoots, Aristotle, The Beetles, Bip Bippadotta, Ferlinghetti Donizetti, Farley, Forgetful Jones, Roosevelt Franklin and his class, Clementine, Buster, Fred the Wonder Horse, Little Jerry and the Monotones, Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats, The Busby Twins, Granny Fanny Nesselrode, Grundgetta and anyone else I forgot......
Yeah, I heard about that! If Little Jerry and the Monotones and Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats get made into Funko figures, I'd totally get them! Ooh, maybe if they could, they could get made into plushies too. Just another fangirl dream I have.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone else pretty impatient for these to come out? Got a gift card, and I definitely want to get at least one of these guys. Christmas luckily jumped my collection up to about 3 more of these things (Roger Rabbit, Bullwinkle and Mr. Peabody), and I managed to find a Judge Doom (to go with Roger) on clearance half price.

I swear, they release 20 of these things at a time.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Anyone else pretty impatient for these to come out? Got a gift card, and I definitely want to get at least one of these guys. Christmas luckily jumped my collection up to about 3 more of these things (Roger Rabbit, Bullwinkle and Mr. Peabody), and I managed to find a Judge Doom (to go with Roger) on clearance half price.

I swear, they release 20 of these things at a time.
Very impatient, I want to see prototype pictures.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Aw, how awesome!! A Sesame Funko collection!!:smile: I can't wait to see the prototype pics too!!:smile: