She's so fragile, he's so emotional

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

"Hey." Kermit began, "What's up?" It was the regular things he asked everyday. "Nothing." Piggy said, "Just getting done with the skecth for the show." "Really?" he asked, "I was told it was done for the year." "Who told you that?" she asked in anger. "J.P. Grosse." he replied. "You mean I stayed up for a week for nothing?!" she asked. "Wait, are you saying that you didn't sleep for a week?" he asked. "Yes." she replied. "Anyways, I really need to let you know that we are going to Paris for vaction, so Ipacked your stuff already." he said, "We leave tomorrow morning at nine."

She stood up and began walking away. "I can only take so much." she said and walked up to her room. "PIGGY, WAIT!" he screamed and ran after her.
~~
Leah and Zoot sat on the bench and stared out into the sky. "You know what?" Zoot asked, "It's so nice out here." "Fer sure." Leah replied. They scooted close together and shared a long kiss.
~~
"Piggy." Kermit said, "What are you saying?" "I'm saying that it's too much." Piggy said. "Writing isn't your job." he said. "I wrote the month's show, not you, Scooter, but me." she said. "You're overdoing it." he said, rubbing her arms. She lied her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I don't think that you should go with us." he said, "I mean if you want to go, it's fine, but you know." "I know what?" she asked. "Nothing-" "Kerm-" "I'M SCARED!" he screamed, "YOU HAPPY NOW! I TOLD YOU!" She stared at him and started to worry.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

"Of what?" Piggy asked. "The risk of...l-losing you." Kermit replied, "I know I told you this alot, but it's true. When you left me, when I nearly lost you forever. I will not let that happen again and it's not even a whole year yet. It's not fair that our relationship got burried and you know what's even worse...I was taken away a few months ago and it was the second worst thing that ever happened to me." "What was the worst?" she asked. "Wacthing you get taken away." he replied. "Don't worry." she said.

He looked away and faced the window. "You don't need to worry about me and our relationship." she said, "And, don't say that you made a mistake of leaving me the last time." "I can't." he said, "It was a mistake."

Ami and Beaker decide to go to the movies. "What movie?" she asked. "Meep mo." Beaker replied. "Okay." she replied and bought the tickets.

A few hours later...

Kermit walked to the main room and saw Piggy on the couch. "What's up?" he asked. He sat by her and rubbed her back. Then, he turned her around, facing him. She nodded. "Piggy, now that we're alone, I need to tell you something." he said, "I-" "Kermit!" Fozzie yelled, "We got a problem!" Piggy sighed and stared at the frog. "You're in charge!" the frog yelled. He turned back at her. "I'm still in love with you." he told her, "I realized that when I looked up and saw the moon, I saw you and me playing with kids." "What are you saying?" she asked. "I love you." he said, "I can't get you out of my head." She shifted her weight and took a deep breath.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Piggy realized that Kermit needs her, but how would he? He never showed that much affection before, so something is up. "Look." he said, "I don't know what happened, but-" "Kerm!" Clifford exclaimed, "We gotta phone call. You two gotta an interview coming here in a minute." "Okay." Piggy said.

A few moments later, Jackson Lil sat on the chair across. "Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy, how are you?" he asked. "I'm good." Kermit replied, "Thank you." "Okay, I have some questions for you." the interviewer said. "Let's do it." the frog said.

"Kermit, you was in the Gulag for a pretty long while, so how did you survive?"

"Well, the Gulag is not like Looney Tunes, but I have no idea."

"Miss Piggy, let me ask something personal. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"You're looking at him."

"OH!"

"Yea."

"Kermit, what made you realize that you, out all people, love Miss Piggy?"

Kermit sighed. "Well, I was handcuffed to a steering wheel and Fozzie was trying to help me get out, but we both saw her walking in that white dress." he said, "I was crying silently."

"I understand that you nearly lost her for the second time this year, so how did that reflex on your relationship?"

Once again, Kermit sighed. But, this time, he found himself wiping tears away from his face and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry." he said, "I am getting emotional at the moment." He jumped up and ran upstairs.

"Well." Piggy began, "He has just admited a few things to me."

"Like what?"

"That he loves me, he needs me, can't imagine his life without me, and he's scared." she replied, "That he was going to lose me again."
~~
Kermit leaned against the wall and fell to the ground. "Everything is gonna be fine." he cried. "Kermit?" Jason Segel asked, "What's wrong buddy?" "I don't know." the frog choked, "Piggy." "Is she okay?" he asked. "Now she is." the frog replied, "She was kidnapped and nearly killed by a doppelganger." Jason sat by him and hugged him. "You know what you gotta do, right?" he asked, "You gotta propose to her."
~~
Beaker sat in his car with Ami. "Meep mo." he said, "Meep, mi mo?" "Yea." Ami replied. Leah and Zoot got in and greeted them. "Okay lovebirds." Leah said. "Yea, you're talking." Ami laughed. "Don't forget about me!" Jazzy exclaimed.
~~
Piggy walked into her dressing room and found something on her table. What is it? Who is it from?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Everyone got on the private plane to Iwoa for their vaction. Little did they know, Kermit has something planned. "Piggy." Kermit said, "I know this is sudden, but I need to ask you something." He got down on one knee and pulled out a box. "Piggy?" he asked, opening the box, "Will you marry me?" Piggy took a deep breath and shifted her weight. "Yes, I will marry you." she replied.

He stood up, put the ring on her finger, and they shared a long kiss. "Everything's gonna be different from now on." he told her, "Less work and more me and you." "Okay." she replied, "Now, what should we do now?"

"I know." Clifford said, "Get a room or wait until your honeymoon." "I'll karate chop you if you don't shut up." Piggy replied. Kermit laughed as he stared at her. "I love you." he said. "I love you more." she said. "No, I do." the frog continued. "I do." she said. "Hahaha, shut up." Constantine said from behind.

What will happen next? That will be revealed next time!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

This is so cuuuuuuute!

You know what you should do,
You should write more.
That what you should do. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 5

Leah and Zoot walked into the old theater as they begin their second date. "You know." Zoot said, "I love you. And, I know that I don't say that often, but it's true." "I love you, too." Leah said.

Kermit walked Piggy into his room. He lifted her up and sung her around, as if it was a fairytale movie. "How in the world can you lift me up like that? " Piggy asked. "Well, I work out in my personal gym and I have some amazing biceps." Kermit replied. "Classic." She said, "But, I don't even know how I got you and that other frog mixed up." He took her and they sat down on the seats. "Listen to me, you have nothing to worry about. I'm here and now, if anyone puts a finger on you without my permission...they better know how to run and hide." He told her. "You're not the same frog I know. You're more protective and stronger than I'm used to." She replied. "Well, you're becoming more vulnerable about everything and it's starting to scare me. If you need me, I promise you, I will be there." He told her, "I mean it." She took a deep breath and shifted her weight. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." She replied.

They finally got to Paris and got off of their jet. "Alright, what are we going to do now?" Scooter asked. Kermit walked to Constantine and pulled him to the side. "Are you following Piggy?" Kermit asked, "If you are, stop it. She will never leave my side and I will leave hers. She's MY WOMAN and not yours, now do I make myself clear?" "Of course, Kyrmit." Constantine replied. "Kermit, what's going on?" Piggy asked and stood beside him. "Nothing." Kermit lied, "Get in the car, now." She slowly began walking to the car.

"You're so lucky that I only slapped you on that helicopter, but remember that I could've done much worse to you." Kermit finished and walked away.

Pig will be mine! The evil frog thought silently and began following them quietly.

Jazzy turned around to find that same frog. "Uh, someone is following us." She said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch.6

At their hotel room, Kermit and Piggy lied on the couch together, but they wasn't alone. Someone else was in the room with them.

Suddenly, glass shattered in the kitchen. "What was that?" Piggy asked. Kermit got up and slowly began to walk into the kitchen. Constantine stood in front of him. "Why are you here?" Kermit asked. "I told you, the pig is mine." "I don't think so." Piggy said from behind, "You are history and trust me, I will knock you out." "I could've killed you in the helicopter, but you're so called boyfriend knocked me out with only one slap." "You touch me, we're gonna have a problem." She added. Kermit pulled Piggy behind him and got closer to the other frog. "Kermit, STOP!" Fozzie screamed.

Five police men detained Constantine and took him out.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 7 FINAL CHAPTER

Kermit pulled Piggy to the side, as much to her surprise; Even though he loved her more than any of his past girlfriends. "Gorgeous." He said, "Where do you think you're going?" "Home." She replied. "How about you come home with me?" He asked, "I mean that I want you to move in with me. We're in Paris now, but I need you to live with me. We're engaged and I love you." "I love you, too." Piggy said

They shared a long kiss.