Custom figures and dioramas

Lukas Kleppe

Reaction score
Zoot! Very cool man when I came across those pictures I was amazed! Great job! Do you still make new ones? With talent like that I can't believe you stopped at what I saw on flicker. Share some pictures if you've added to the collection since X-mas of 06'

Lukas Kleppe

Reaction score
Also I'd like to share my updated quick close up look of my whole collection. My prime time for making them is during the holiday season because it's colder and I have a little more time. I got a lot of Muppets on my list made. Plenty more to add, including starting on Seasame Street some day, although if I made 1 Seasame Street character I don't think I'd be able to stop for a while because I'd have to have the core characters. Any way the link below is of my collection all together.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Are there any other of the Muppet Treasure Island muppets you're thinking about making? Because if you haven't made Jacques Roach or Walleye Pike, i'd like to see they turn out.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Also I'd like to share my updated quick close up look of my whole collection. My prime time for making them is during the holiday season because it's colder and I have a little more time. I got a lot of Muppets on my list made. Plenty more to add, including starting on Seasame Street some day, although if I made 1 Seasame Street character I don't think I'd be able to stop for a while because I'd have to have the core characters. Any way the link below is of my collection all together.

Very Cool! You do great work! Being a sculptor I get jobs sent my way, and go where the money is. I sculpt and make Muppets when I get time mainly between jobs.

Telly

Reaction score
Thinking of trying to make a custom standard Bean Bunny from the Muppet Star Wars figures. Wondering if anyone has tried?

Ludobear

Reaction score
Hi All,

New to Muppet Central and Muppet Customs - thought I'd share a few of my first attempts on here as I found a lot of inspiration on this website.

Ludobear

Reaction score

My Oscar custom and i made a wire body with sculpted hands and feet for the alternate head that came with my Super Grover.