Game Suggestions Thread

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
No... Each of the MC Awards threads were never treated as game threads, they were handled as more-or-less normal interaction threads. We've had everything from a committee to Dwayne wanting to host it himself, and yet the interest/involvement level for a present version just hasn't been there. And there have seven versions of the awards in the past just to be correct.
I'll do anything I can to get a role playing game of some sort. Y'know, what? I just got another idea:

THE MUPPETS GO TO UNIVERSAL, FLORIDA

Here is an idea I just thought of. The Muppets go to Universal Studios, the amusement park, in Florida. What do you say to that idea?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you're so desperate to start an RPG of your own, then why don't you just create your own website to host said RPG and then you can invite everyone you want to play there instead.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
If you're so desperate to start an RPG of your own, then why don't you just create your own website to host said RPG and then you can invite everyone you want to play there instead.
I am not willing to create my own website. I'm busy enough with everything, let alone create a website. Can you please say yes to my Muppets at Universal role playing game?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is an idea what about Muppet Family Feud? There would be two- or more Muppet or Henson related families of five that would be asked popular Survey questions. At the end of three rounds the family with the most points would win the game. Forum members can pair up with other members to create there Muppet family, or if we don't have enough members interested then One member can represent one family.
This is just the basic idea if the idea gets green lit then I can write out the complete rules for the game.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have another idea for an RPG called Muppet Party Cruise based off the 2003 Playstaion2 and Gamecube game. However one twist would be that instead of just the Muppet Show Muppets, and of Jim Henson's Muppets could board the cruise I would also even add that the folks from Hensonville could take the cruise as well.
The Captain(Hopefully me) would keep the game flowing smoothly by throwing parties, events and games. this is just the basic idea if people like it then I can come up with more official rules.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I have another idea for an RPG called Muppet Party Cruise based off the 2003 Playstaion2 and Gamecube game. However one twist would be that instead of just the Muppet Show Muppets, and of Jim Henson's Muppets could board the cruise I would also even add that the folks from Hensonville could take the cruise as well.
The Captain(Hopefully me) would keep the game flowing smoothly by throwing parties, events and games. this is just the basic idea if people like it then I can come up with more official rules.

Hmm, this has potential. I'd say hammer out the rules for each individual mini-game or activity as well as the overall RPG. In my experience with HVC, it's best if you plan ahead how the individual activities will run so that there's actually something to do besides daily meandering. Also, I'd recommend you have an endpoint for the main RPG storyline. It may not look like it, but HVC does have a point of ending/beginning with the annual resubmissions in January of each year. If you have an endpoint in mind, it will make it easier for you as the gamemaster/host to guide the narration to its eventual goal.

LMK how this evolves, hope this helps and have a good day.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Should I post what I have so far as far as the storyline and rules go in here or should I send them to you Count in a PM?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Either way's good, so long as it's posted and we can talk/hash out the finer points for your MC Party Cruise game.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Great so here is what I have so far again this is a work in progress:

Muppet Party Cruise

Story Line

All of Jim Henson's Muppets and all residents of Hensonville are invited to take part in the first ever Muppet Party Cruise, aboard the S.S Henson! The cruise will take off from the dock in March and will return home in June. During the trip gusts can participate in any of the cruises games and events led by Captain Dwayne Fletcher!

Guests aboard the S.S. Henson can sleep in any of our luxurious themed cabins. The themes include Dark Crystal caves, The Labyrinth, and Muppet Central rooms.

Game Rules

Players can be any Muppet/Henson character, or use there Hensonville OC's. One Character per person please. Players can also be themselves, and have a guest who can be any Muppet/Henson character.

Ship Rules

No diving, jumping or shooting cannons off the ship

No mutinies, If you have a problem aboard the S.S Henson please feel free to come to the captain his door will always be open, except when it is closed.

Please no eating in the Spa!

If you have to leave the ship for any reason please notify the captain so that arrangements can be made, and please let us know if you would like to return to the ship as well.

The last rule of the S.S Henson is the most important rule of them all relax and have FUN!

Games &Themes

During the cruise the S.S Henson will provide entertainment for the passengers to enjoy. Guests do not have to participate in said games or events, but all who are on board are welcome to.

Our first week out at sea our theme will be....... Mari Gras

Games will include:

A costume party with a prize for the best costume

A mari Gras Carnival: With Mini Golf, Mini Bowling and bobbing for prizes.

More games and themes will be announced shortly.