A Children's Television Workshop disclaimer?

Luke kun

Reaction score
You don't even have to see an anime. Just watch an early 1980's cartoon animated in Japan for the Western Market. It was used intermittently during Inspector Gadget, mostly season 2. "Gadget in Minimadness" has a sequence where the little monsters fall out a window, and we're treated to the moog falling sound. It's dated as heck, but it sounds great.
But what is Lum's flying off sound? (is gonna make a Rumia Webvideo logo which has moog synth music)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, you know that 1970's PBS logo that everyone's a-scared of? That fluttery sound while the P is sliding to the left of the screen? Almost that exactly. I swear. Just longer.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. It's almost that exact fluttery sound. I can't really find a clip without having to post an entire episode. But it's similar to that.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Yeah. It's almost that exact fluttery sound. I can't really find a clip without having to post an entire episode. But it's similar to that.
That sounds like the "Lose a Life" jingle in Donkey Kong.

Luke kun

Reaction score
although the regular WVIA logo when shown in its entirety (consisting of fiery red numbers from 1 to 6, with the station 44 in the middle, lighting up one at a time to an alien-style synth sound, then the 44 glowing as a gold border zooms in around it to another bizarre sound as it cooled to a tamer blue) was slightly unnerving.
I wanna see that is. Is the synth sounds like the ones in the song "Fly Like an Eagle" by the Steve Miller Band? Since my brother listens to that a lot.

DePingPong

Reaction score
The CTW I grew up with was the "Sparks" one. I scared me when I was young. But now it's all fine. I grew up with it cause it was on every Sesame tape I had

Luke kun

Reaction score
I've found some scary logos from the UK, like BBC Video, Lionheart Television, and Time-Life Television. The BBC Video logo I'm talking about is the 80s one, not the 90s one. I like the 90s one, even though a lot of people think it's scary.