Sesame Street Season 45 Episode 4519 - Chaos at Hooper's Store

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 45 Episode 4519 - Chaos at Hooper's Store
Tuesday February 17, 2015

The old woman who lives in a shoe would like Alan and Telly to make lunch for her children. Alan and Telly try to count them all but the children won’t stop moving around. Telly comes up with the idea of using the game Freeze Dance to get the children to stay still, but will that be enough?

Subject: Math, Self-Regulation
Brought to you by: H & 12
Word on the Street: Divide – To separate things or people into different groups or sections.

If you've seen "Chaos at Hooper's Store" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
I don't know who did the 12 chickens animation, but the animation style seems deliberately reminiscent of classic SST

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't know who did the 12 chickens animation, but the animation style seems deliberately reminiscent of classic SST
It's by a woman named Mari Jaye Blanchard, who did a couple other animations for the show. That is a really great bit though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This one was just chaotic enough to be complete Muppety Goodness. The kids running around certainly made this one more enjoyable than it could have been. Especially since there's just been an abundance of random fairy tale/nursery rhyme characters need Sesame Street Characters to solve their problems type storylines the past several seasons. Loved Fran's portrayal of the overly harried Woman in the Shoe. I especially like how she came back from Pilates class like she finally got her prescription for Vicodin refilled. Yeah.. "Pilates class." Ri-i-i-i-ight.

Great to see a new Super Grover bit after so long. The Shrimp having to wave its tail to get the ball to move was a nice little touch. Nice to know that they even had a go at underwater physics when they didn't need any reality past light stuff floats, dense stuff doesn't. though it would have been nice to talk about density instead of just weight.

And of course, we finally got one of the parody segments in. I have a very light understanding of the show they're parodying here, but I got the gist, making it just over the usual shallow parody bits. Gotta love that Purple Big Bad Wolf puppet.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Great episode. The kids running amok was funny. Nice to see Fran do a one-time character. The WOTD bit was cool. I liked the ending with 4 screens. The new SG 2.O bit was funny. I liked how there were a clam and lobster in the background of some of the shots. The House of Bricks bit was funny. The best part was when the house of brick turn out to be a house of cards. @Oscarfan, I know you have other things on Muppet Wiki you wanna do, but could you please consider making guides for the episodes that just aired than doing what you wanna do? We still don't have a guide for 4518 yet.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Great episode. The kids running amok was funny. Nice to see Fran do a one-time character. The WOTD bit was cool. I liked the ending with 4 screens. The new SG 2.O bit was funny. I liked how there were a clam and lobster in the background of some of the shots. The House of Bricks bit was funny. The best part was when the house of brick turn out to be a house of cards. @Oscarfan, I know you have other things on Muppet Wiki you wanna do, but could you please consider making guides for the episodes that just aired than doing what you wanna do? We still don't have a guide for 4518 yet.
So that was Fran? I was thinking it wasn't a Leslie Carerra voice. I'm glad we have responses to to this one at least. I'm glad that we're seeing new SG 2.0 episodes. Now if they'd only bring back "Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures." Whether it's Steve or Billy doing Ernie, I think that still would be a nice thought. Unfortunately, I only caught the half hour version of this one so were there any other good segments that I may have missed?

FredMuseumMan7

Reaction score
I think the Letter of the Day for this Episode is the Letter "M", and the Number of the Day is still 12, though.

FredMuseumMan7

Reaction score
Season 45 Episode 4519 - Chaos at Hooper's Store
Tuesday February 17, 2015

The old woman who lives in a shoe would like Alan and Telly to make lunch for her children. Alan and Telly try to count them all but the children won’t stop moving around. Telly comes up with the idea of using the game Freeze Dance to get the children to stay still, but will that be enough?

Subject: Math, Self-Regulation
Brought to you by: H & 12
Word on the Street: Divide – To separate things or people into different groups or sections.

If you've seen "Chaos at Hooper's Store" please like this post and share your thoughts below.
Actually, Mr. Phillip I think the Letter of the Day for Episode #4519 is the Letter "M"; because the Short version has the Letter "M" for the letter dance.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
For some reason, one of the Old Lady's kids being Italian for no reason cracked me up.