Muppet Movie Sing Along with Heather Henson, Long Island

MelissaY1

Reaction score
For those interested and live in the area, Heather Henson is holding another one of her live Muppet Movie Sing Along events at the NYCB Theatre in Westbury, NY (or for the locals and older members here, Westbury Music Fair). The live event will be on May 9, 2015.

Tickets may be purchased here:
http://concerts.livenation.com/event/00004E5CD1397193?camefrom=ramya_8e1

dwayne1115

Reaction score

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
For those interested and live in the area, Heather Henson is holding another one of her live Muppet Movie Sing Along events at the NYCB Theatre in Westbury, NY.
MelissaY1, have you attended one of these before? There's going to be one near me in California soon, and I was wondering if it's worthwhile. I saw a promo for it, and it seemed very much geared towards kids.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
MelissaY1, have you attended one of these before? There's going to be one near me in California soon, and I was wondering if it's worthwhile. I saw a promo for it, and it seemed very much geared towards kids.
Hi, Minstrel, sorry for the delay in response. I haven't been on here much at all the past few weeks. I have not attended Heather's presentation of the Muppet Movie, but I hear they're a lot of fun!