New Muppets Interstitial Series on Disney Junior 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
It's just a shame that Animal is the only member of The Electric Mayhem to be included here.

I wonder if all of these will be Muppet interactions with kids, or if any will just have the Muppets.
The way I look at it, Vogel and Rudman are probably not on set so the only other band member would be Dr. Teeth. Yeah. Why isn't Dr. Teeth there? :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if Sam will tolerate things the kids say and do better than he does with the Muppets. Will he look down on them or be disgusted by them? Will his attitude be more like his attitude in Sex and Violence, where he seemed to have a "whatever" attitude towards the weirdness? Or will Sam interact with children who actually have the kind of views Sam would have?

Then again, on Sesame Street, Bert never seems to get mad at kids when talking with them (though he has demonstrated anger with a few), and Oscar seems to be less grouchy when interacting with kids.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I really love seeing Kermit interact with kids again like he did so well on Sesame Street It will also be interesting watching other Muppets like Piggy, Animal, Rowlf,and Pepe interact with kids as well.

I hope that these new videos will help take away, any fears or miss judgement of this project. I for one can not wait!

mr3urious

Reaction score
I really liked what I saw. It's very reminiscent of the Muppet/kid moments on Sesame Street, and not Dora-like at all with the slow, loud, babyish tone of voice asking kids questions about things. I especially enjoyed Animal's scenes. :smile:

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
I won't say I'm excited for these but I do think this is a very good idea and extremely cute. I do agree these Muppet Moments have a Sesame Street feel to them. Usually being cute and similar to Sesame Street would be a negative for The Muppets but in this case (as short inserts) it'll actually be quite enjoyable.

Something I am interested is seeing other Muppets other than Kermit and Fozzie interacting with kids especially Miss Piggy, Sam the Eagle and Pepe. Through their 60 years The Muppets have never really interacted with kids apart from Kermit, are there any clips out there of Miss Piggy talking with children? I can't think of a single one.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I won't say I'm excited for these but I do think this is a very good idea and extremely cute. I do agree these Muppet Moments have a Sesame Street feel to them. Usually being cute and similar to Sesame Street would be a negative for The Muppets but in this case (as short inserts) it'll actually be quite enjoyable.

Something I am interested is seeing other Muppets other than Kermit and Fozzie interacting with kids especially Miss Piggy, Sam the Eagle and Pepe. Through their 60 years The Muppets have never really interacted with kids apart from Kermit, are there any clips out there of Miss Piggy talking with children? I can't think of a single one.
Well with the exception of there appearance on Good Luck Charlie, I don't think Piggy has ever had any interaction with kids. So it should be very interesting,but I have a lot of faith in Eric who has had a lot of work with kids on Sesame, so Piggy should do just fine.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
Good Luck Charlie, I knew there had to be at least one example out there, thanks for that, it was driving me crazy.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Good Luck Charlie, I knew there had to be at least one example out there, thanks for that, it was driving me crazy.
No problem!

Come to think of it, after watching these agin they really do seem to be a lot like the classic Sesame inserts,but with the Muppet Show Muppets, so it should be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.