Dreams about Muppets...

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Good to know some people thought my muppet dreams were awesome. I'll be sure to post them here if i have anymore in the future. XD I just hope dr. teeth doesn't scream into my face again.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Good to know some people thought my muppet dreams were awesome. I'll be sure to post them here if i have anymore in the future. XD I just hope dr. teeth doesn't scream into my face again.
That's nothing compared to when the freaky BIRD skit from SS screamed in my face!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream about scenes that didn't make it into Muppets Most Wanted, including:
Sweetums ending up at a beach in Hawaii, where the tourists ran the second they saw him because they thought he was a monster covered in seaweed.
Footage of Mad Monty, Clueless Morgan, and Polly Lobster (who by the way weren't in the actual movie) miscalculating their route to the Siberian Gulag. Instead they ended up near the Eiffel Tower in France.
Kermit finally getting tired of Miss Piggy stressing him out and allowing Constantine to take his place.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
i took a nap today and i dreamed i was an anime character running from some evil thing and me and a few other characters ran into sam the eagle. he was riding a bike and w stole it. he wasn't very happy about it.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Omg I had the weirdest Muppet Dream last weekend so I was staying at Emily bears or fizzles moms house from Muppet family christmas with the muppets for some reason and it was bedtime I was lying in bed sharing a guest room with janice & floyd and these two random guys walk in and while I was trying to sleep and started to give me a back rub and IT got really creepy I couldn't wake up janice and floyd so I slipped out of the room to go find Emily and search around the house and that's where it ended

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I had this very odd dream. at first the electric mayhem were wedding cake toppers. like janice and floyd were the bride and groom and dr. teeth was the best man on the toppers and the rat characters were witnesses. Then it changed o something weird where I was trying to voice act as dr. teeth and failing miserably. Then the muppets were alive and dr. teeth was upset about something and didn't want to celebrate christmas until rowlf and him played silent night on the piano as a duet. o.o it was very strange.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
sorry for the double post

last night i had this dream I went to the mall and there was this one store that was set up just for selling muppet merchandise. There was a bunch of labyrinth stuff there and these real UGLY TY beanie babies o dr. teeth. there were also some figures of floyd pepper with fluffy hair. i didn't get to look around too much because i woke up.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
sorry for the double post

last night i had this dream I went to the mall and there was this one store that was set up just for selling muppet merchandise. There was a bunch of labyrinth stuff there and these real UGLY TY beanie babies o dr. teeth. there were also some figures of floyd pepper with fluffy hair. i didn't get to look around too much because i woke up.
I had a dream quite simaler to you actually I dreamt I was in the mall trying to find a floyd pepper doll (I currently am looking for one everywhere for my janice who's 18") with low expectations of doing so and I searched the disney store everywhere and almost gave up until I found a sale basket where there lay a floyd pepper doll I remember getting so excited as I went to go pay for it at the till but then the dream ended I was so pisssed off lol

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I dreamt last night I was watching a special where janice and floyd got lost while the muppets were out camping and it was super fluffy a lot of kissing and comforting and consoling it was cute!