Muppets Most Wanted: What went wrong?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
My only issue with the film is the green screen effect with Uncle Deadly's tail during the gulag finale. I cannot stress this enough, but it had to be said eventually. The directors could of have solved the problem by sticking Uncle Deadly's tail out of view instead of letting it stick out. I'm not blaming James or Nick for this, I just think the suggestion of hiding Uncle Deadly's tail from view would have worked.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
^ or they coulda just let it hang or hidden it. we never saw deadly's tail during the muppet show.
by the way why is he even called uncle deadly? whose uncle is he?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
My only issue with the film is the green screen effect with Uncle Deadly's tail during the gulag finale. I cannot stress this enough, but it had to be said eventually. The directors could of have solved the problem by sticking Uncle Deadly's tail out of view instead of letting it stick out. I'm not blaming James or Nick for this, I just think the suggestion of hiding Uncle Deadly's tail from view would have worked.
I assume this is the question all muppet fans have.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
over uncle deadlys tail? what's got me is why did dr. teeth get a gold tooth? did he get one gold plated or did he have a hillbilly face at one time and got it to fill the gap? or did teeth get into an accident on stage because of animals drumming and it got knocked out of his ace. ow.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That whole part could have been done better. Apparently, the humans weren't even leaning up against anything. It's a cheap effect that didn't work. Starting to wonder if that was intentional, actually. I'm not accepting anything else but cheap 1970's looking bad special effect as an excuse. But that's a minor problem.