Your Thoughts: Muppet Moments premiere on Disney Junior April 3

Erine81981

Reaction score
I enjoyed these little segments. They're cute, but not in an overly cloying way, and have enough wit to balance them out. I especially enjoyed Pepe singing "Mary Had a Little Ham" and Kermit almost getting squeezed to death by Animal. :smile:

At least they're being shown on basic cable, where they're more accessible.
yea i guess I was just mad at myself for not reading the article. But i know they'll show them later.

SpookyMania

Reaction score
They're cute, but I'm still not totally for the idea of the characters as strictly children's entertainment. Maybe this rumored new show will fix that. But I did get a good chuckle from the Funny Faces bit. Whitmire does such an excellent job at making Kermit feel real.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Are these airing at the same times every day? Anyway, here's another one:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Watched the Kermit Beatboxing and News That Counts videos thanks to toughpigs posting another article tonight. Is it just me or do these videos come across as Sesame Street-ish? *Shrugs, waits for the next appearance by Muppets on TV to be something better.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah I agree. They're underwhelming and a bit seemingly empty, but like I said, hopefully the kids will love it. That's whats important about these segments.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I caught a few of these online over the weekend, my favorite so far was the "Hug" one with the little girl who said Frogs don't get hugs, but they get kisses.". Adorable....