The Nostalgia Thread

Harleena

Reaction score
I don't know if there's a thread like this, so here is a thread where you can get nostalgic about your childhood! You can bring up anything that brings back the memories in this thread! I'll start: does anyone here remember the shows "Dragon Tales" and "Sagwa"?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I remember both Dragon Tales and Sagwa. I'm a 2000s kids and proud, :big_grin:. Here is my childhood:

TV Shows:Sesame Street, The Wiggles, Dora the Explorer, Lilo & Stitch:The Series, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Blue's Clues, Dragon Tales, Kim Possible, Zoboomafoo, Between the Lions, Veggietales, The Big Comfy Couch, Spongebob, The Fairly Oddparents, Danny Phantom, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Phineas & Ferb, The Hoobs, Johnny & The Sprites, Wallace & Gromit, Bump In The Night, Looney Tunes, Peep & The Big Wide World, Kirby:Right Back At 'Ya.

Movies:Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story, Shrek, The Lion King, The Aristocats, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood, Bolt, Star Wars, Wall-E, The Spongebob Movie, Ice Age, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets from Space, Monsters vs. Aliens.

Books:Captain Underpants, Junie B. Jones, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Watsons Go To Birmingham, Shiloh.

Websites:Neopets.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Here's an example of my early childhood in a nutshell (watch for the Sesame Street toy ad!), lol:

Last edited:

Harleena

Reaction score
I remember both Dragon Tales and Sagwa. I'm a 2000s kids and proud, :big_grin:. Here is my childhood:

TV Shows:Sesame Street, The Wiggles, Dora the Explorer, Lilo & Stitch:The Series, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Blue's Clues, Dragon Tales, Kim Possible, Zoboomafoo, Between the Lions, Veggietales, The Big Comfy Couch, Spongebob, The Fairly Oddparents, Danny Phantom, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Phineas & Ferb, The Hoobs, Johnny & The Sprites, Wallace & Gromit, Bump In The Night, Looney Tunes, Peep & The Big Wide World, Kirby:Right Back At 'Ya.

Movies:Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story, Shrek, The Lion King, The Aristocats, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood, Bolt, Star Wars, Wall-E, The Spongebob Movie, Ice Age, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets from Space, Monsters vs. Aliens.

Books:Captain Underpants, Junie B. Jones, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Watsons Go To Birmingham, Shiloh.

Websites:Neopets.
OMG, Zoboomafoo was one of my favorite shows! Here's mine.

TV Shows: Sesame Street, Dragon Tales, Zoboomafoo, Between the Lions, Spongebob, Pokemon, My Little Pony (NOT FiM; Gen 3), Strawberry Shortcake

Movies: Shrek, The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie (but when I was little I was afraid of the scuba diver so I only watched starting from the part where they ride David Hasselhoff back to Bikini Bottom), Home on the Range, Chicken Little

Books: Junie B. Jones, Disney Fairies

Websites: Webkinz

I think I still have stuffed animals of Ord and Cassie lying around somewhere, and also a stuffed animal of Baby Piggy…

Schfifty

Reaction score
Um, that thread hasn't had a post for over 7 years. I'm not sure if anyone's willing to take the initiative to bump that old thread.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hm...I don't know whether I should reply to that thread or this one..but I feel like this is a nostalgia thread for mostly 90's-2000's kids.:stick_out_tongue:

I don't know if there's a thread like this, so here is a thread where you can get nostalgic about your childhood! You can bring up anything that brings back the memories in this thread! I'll start: does anyone here remember the shows "Dragon Tales" and "Sagwa"?
Aww, yes I do!:smile: I always used to watch those (plus Sesame and Zoboomafoo) every morning before going to school.

Well, now here's something that definitely defined my childhood:

Last edited: