Connie Stevens Pilot

David French

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the original January 1976 edit of the Connie Stevens Pilot episode of TMS still exists in full? If so, does anyone know of a copy floating around somewhere?

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure It is availible to be seen at the Paley Center for Media in New York. Speaking of which, I just saw the original edit for the Juliet Prowse episode there about 2 weeks ago. It was awesome, so many things were different from the modern Muppet Show we know today.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure It is availible to be seen at the Paley Center for Media in New York. Speaking of which, I just saw the original edit for the Juliet Prowse episode there about 2 weeks ago. It was awesome, so many things were different from the modern Muppet Show we know today.
I'm pretty sure that only the Juliet Prowse one is there.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They only have the Juliet Prowse one. I intern there, I know what they have/don't.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
They only have the Juliet Prowse one. I intern there, I know what they have/don't.
Oh. I guess I stand/sit corrected then :wink: they should have released the original edits on DVD, that would have been awesome.

ploobis

Reaction score
I hope to someday see the Original Edit of the Juliet Prowse episode of TMS! :smile: