Special Preview of The Muppets 2015 TV Show

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Did anyone go and see it in Nashville? I would love to know if it's worth a trip and if you have to watch the other pilots too.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I actually went to the screening but I didn't get a shirt. It was just a button and a spray fan, which didn't work for me but that's not the point. The point is that I saw it and it was pretty much what was shown in the preview. Nothing really sstood out as new that I remembered but still enjoyable.

Daniel

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
I actually went to the screening but I didn't get a shirt. It was just a button and a spray fan, which didn't work for me but that's not the point. The point is that I saw it and it was pretty much what was shown in the preview. Nothing really sstood out as new that I remembered but still enjoyable.

Daniel
Thanks for the reply. Could you just watch the Muppet pilot or did you have to watch the other shows they're promoting as well?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Could you just watch the Muppet pilot or did you have to watch the other shows they're promoting as well?
Why would they force you to watch TV shows you don't want to? If they are, just tell them you're only interested in Muppets. They don't strap you in and force your eyes at their television screens.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Why would they force you to watch TV shows you don't want to? If they are, just tell them you're only interested in Muppets. They don't strap you in and force your eyes at their television screens.
The way described it is the other pilots are shown first. I was just wondering if they let people in during the middle of the presentation. If the Muppets were first, that would make it easy, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The way described it is the other pilots are shown first. I was just wondering if they let people in during the middle of the presentation. If the Muppets were first, that would make it easy, but it doesn't sound like that's the case.
The other pilots are full length 22 minute episodes. It's unlikely they'll make you have to sit through those first.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
The other pilots are full length 22 minute episodes. It's unlikely they'll make you have to sit through those first.
They're actually each both hour long (or around 42 minutes without commercials). I wanted to see how they worked the schedule from someone who went. Thanks.