A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Me and animatedc9000 are working on a super cool AU involving our favourite Muppets. We’ve just been discussing ideas and drawing character designs. I liked this one of Skeeter and Janice so much that I wanted to share it.

Btw, Skeeter has the Lordi mask logo (monster hard rock band) on her shirt in case anyone is wondering because I kinda see her as sometimes punk/metal.

Please do not repost without my permission and please source to original links.

Description
Skeeter stands casually with her arms crossed and smiling. She's wearing her usual green and white striped tights, ripped jean shorts and green sash around her hair. She also wears a short leather jacket, a silver pendent necklace and purple vest-top with the logo on it. Janice stands a head taller than her, smiling with her hands on her hips. She wears a cream headband around her head, several green brackets and a single green ankle bracelet with green pumps. Her dress is a green, short and sleeveless, decorated with peacock feathers with a gold chunky necklace around the collar. She also sports large, square glasses.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice seeing Skeeter as part of the Muppet world again. Oh, so now Janice has reached Eileen-level coolness.
BTW: Anklet bracelets are called anklets in case it helps.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

LGBT+ Muppets!

Something I’ve been working on since November 2014 but some technicalities held me back as well as personal stuff. But now I’ve finally finished it! These are just how I personally headcanon my favourites from my own mind as well as interacting with other people in the fandom.

Try guessing their preferences/identities from their shirts!

(Don’t mind Scooter, poor babs is just shy!)

Please do not repost/ask permission from me to do so and please include link to the originals thank you.

Desciption
Collection of six images of seven Muppets wearing horizontal striped t-shirts representing different LBGT+ flags. (From top left to bottom right) Kermit has his hand raised as if to introduce the next act and his shirt stripes are black, light grey, white and purple. Gonzo has his arms open as if to greet someone, his shirt stripes yellow, white, purple and dark grey. He also has a little heart that has pink, yellow and blue stripes. Zoot has his arms folded and looking cool as ever in his fedora and purple-pink, regular purple and blue shirt. Dr. Teeth, looking relaxed, has pink, yellow and blue on his shirt while wearing his usual floppy pink hat. Janice and Floyd are shown together, Janice hugging Floyd from behind and kissing his head. Floyd smiles while holding her hand and arm. Janice's shirt is light blue with pink and white stripes in the middle while Floyd's is the same as Kermit's. Lastly, Scooter shrugs, smiling bashfully and blushes in a rainbow striped shirt while saying, "Erm, too obvious?"

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Long post

Here's a bunch of tumblr prompts I received as part of a meme going around, which you can find here. The rules are to pick a sentence of random dialogue from a list along with a pairing of your choice, send it to artist/writer and they will draw a picture/write a story around that dialogue. Most prompts were from @AnimatedC9000. Descriptions at the bottom.

37. Janice/Floyd “Wanna dance?”

12. Zoot/Lips "I think we need to talk.”

14. Zoot/Janice “Hey, I’m with you, okay? Always.” (Artist's Note: I drew two images for this one because I like to break people's hearts)

“Yeah…always.”

16. Dr.Teeth/Lips “It could be worse." (Non coloured sketch because artist is lazy.)

Descriptions (from top to bottom)
37. Janice/Floyd
Floyd and Janice are ballroom dancing, a simple waltz. Janice has her back to the viewer while we see Floyd's face is full of concentration as he tries his best to lead. A grey stereo sits beside them with musical notes.
12. Zoot/Lips
Zoot and Lips appear to be having some sort of argument. Zoot (dressed more casually with a yellow t-shirt) has his arms streached out to Lips and he looks concerned. Lips, wearing a black polo shirt, looks away from him with a sad expression, his arms folded.
14. Zoot/Janice
First image shows Janice and Zoot facing each other with happy expressions. Janice has her hand on Zoot's cheek and he has one hand at her waist. The second images showing them embracing but Zoot, with his face in Janice's shoulder, looks away sadly.
16. Dr.Teeth/Lips
Dr. Teeth and Lips are shown sitting. Lips holds Dr. Teeth's had and gently kisses it, appearing to comfort him. Dr. Teeth give him a small smile.

Will be posting more pictures soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I can automatically see that image of :flirt: and :sing: from an At the Dance sketch or as a qick practice for their roles in whatever upcoming project the Mayhem's involved.

Oh, :cool:, why so the drama?
Good job. :smile:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
More tumblr things! The first one is another drawing challenge where you pick an emoji and a character and draw the character with the same expression. This is the one of two requests I got (the other being Peridot from Steven Universe)

“Wow, that…that was some wild gig…fer sure.”
“I know! Great, wasn’t it?"

Description
Janice hangs her head low with her shoulders hunched, looking exhausted. Her hair is messy and sticks out while her hat is lopsided. Floyd, however, looks happy with redness in his cheeks and his eyes closed, standing straight and proud with a huge smile.

-

Speaking of Steven Universe, this one was a screenshot redraw of a certain scene from the episode "Keystone Motel" with Ruby and Sapphire (this one in particular), but replaced them with Floyd and Janice.

Desciption
Floyd and Janice sit in a diner booth with plates of eggs, bacon and strawberries untouched. They are having a dispute. Floyd has his arms in the air and seems to be shouting angrily away from Janice. Janice sits coolly and calmly, facing away from Floyd and ignoring his outburst.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I can automatically see that image of :flirt: and :sing: from an At the Dance sketch or as a qick practice for their roles in whatever upcoming project the Mayhem's involved.

Oh, :cool:, why so the drama?
Good job. :smile:
Thank you!

Zoot's always full of drama. He just sleeps his worries away.

I actually have a headcanon for the Janice/Floyd sketch! Back when Zoot and Janice where together, they took up ballroom dancing (for the At the Dance sketches) and were very good at it, even to this day. Floyd, however, has never really picked it up quite as easily but don’t say he’s no quitter!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, you should run with that as a oneshot fic or something.

Oh, and nice job on the last two entries, I'm behind on Steven Universe though I try to keep up with what people post in the respective thread here in the General Discussions section.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hello one and all! I'm back temporarily for the night! I don't have wifi yet so I'm spending this night posting some of the art I've made over the past few weeks. No guarantee that I'll have descriptions for all of them tonight but I'll try my best! Thanks!