Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

DSTZach

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the update! Cannot wait t see the Action Figure prototypes! Are you allowed to say how many will be on display? :embarrassed:
Not a question of allowed, I have no idea what will be ready or on display. They're being finalized now, and may be done by then, and in Diamond Comics' Previews catalog shortly after. If so, it will likely be all of Series 1, which is three two-packs.

Jedi Kitty

Reaction score
Gonzo and Swedish Chef (and their Stunt/Batter Damaged variants) will be exclusive to comic shops and specialty stores.
Yay ! Glad to hear about Swedish Chef. Definitely will be keeping my eye out for this. Thanks so much for the info ! :hungry:

DSTZach

Reaction score
What are some plans from accessories?
For Minimates, or action figures?

Both will have some, and I think we've shown some of the Minimates ones, like a rubber chicken, a beaker, a pot, Camilla, Robin, a spoon, etc. I thnk Camilla fits in the pot.

The figures will have some, as well, not sure what's final.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
For Minimates, or action figures?

Both will have some, and I think we've shown some of the Minimates ones, like a rubber chicken, a beaker, a pot, Camilla, Robin, a spoon, etc. I thnk Camilla fits in the pot.

The figures will have some, as well, not sure what's final.
So I can guess Fozzie will have a rubber chicken, B&B will have a beaker, Chef will have a pot & spoon, Gonzo will have Camilla, & Kermit will have Robin.

A one more question.
Any other plans for accessories for both Minimates & AF?

DSTZach

Reaction score
So I can guess Fozzie will have a rubber chicken, B&B will have a beaker, Chef will have a pot & spoon, Gonzo will have Camilla, & Kermit will have Robin.

A one more question.
Any other plans for accessories for both Minimates & AF?
All I know is what is in these pictures.

Not sure how final these are, but I believe they will all make the cut. There may be more we haven't seen, but you have infinite accessories if you factor in the preceding 13 years of Minimates and the stuff they come with (they're all compatible). The parts will be interchangeable, as well.

I don't know how much else I can tell you. Like I said, action figures are still being finalized. But they will have some accessories.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's a question that I doubt is a problem to answer: Back when Palisades produced Muppet figures, originally the line was exclusive to characters, accessories, variants, and playsets from The Muppet Show, with other projects (like the movies) not allowed (though they were allowed to have the Muppet Labs playset resemble the set from Muppet Vision 3D), but after series 1 the line was extended to allow characters and things that appeared in the movies and Muppets Tonight.

So my question is, is The Muppet Show the only Muppet production included in this line, or can it includes characters and variants and such from the movies, specials, MuppeTelevison (the first half of The Jim Henson Hour), Muppets Tonight, and The Muppets (the new series)?

DSTZach

Reaction score
Here's a question that I doubt is a problem to answer: Back when Palisades produced Muppet figures, originally the line was exclusive to characters, accessories, variants, and playsets from The Muppet Show, with other projects (like the movies) not allowed (though they were allowed to have the Muppet Labs playset resemble the set from Muppet Vision 3D), but after series 1 the line was extended to allow characters and things that appeared in the movies and Muppets Tonight.

So my question is, is The Muppet Show the only Muppet production included in this line, or can it includes characters and variants and such from the movies, specials, MuppeTelevison (the first half of The Jim Henson Hour), Muppets Tonight, and The Muppets (the new series)?
Heh heh, a question about the terms of our license is a lot harder to answer than whether Swedish Chef comes with a spoon. I honestly do not know, I'd say ask the president via ASK DST, but he recently declined to answer: http://www.artasylum.com/2015/08/ask-dst-286-muppets-mad-max-the-matrix-and-more/
I guess we'll see how the first few decidedly Muppet-Show-based waves do.

Muppy

Reaction score
Sorry if you can't answer this (or already have), but would you say that you are aiming for the Action figures to be released early 2016? Sooner?

DSTZach

Reaction score
Minimates by end of year, I believe, but AF will most likely be early 2016. We have not solicited them to retailers yet, and there is an order-gathering period before manufacturing.