Madame Alexander Muppets

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why can't toy makers ever got Fozzie to not look so mutant? I think its the weird mouth on him.

Animal is probably the best one. Kermit is ok. Piggy looks...bland. I dunno. The cheeks look too big too

But still, I'm liking Animal.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Why can't toy makers ever got Fozzie to not look so mutant? I think its the weird mouth on him.

Animal is probably the best one. Kermit is ok. Piggy looks...bland. I dunno. The cheeks look too big too

But still, I'm liking Animal.
The kermit one wS on eBay, the proto pics look ok, but the pics of the actual puppet were not so good....las usual!!

Chris

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That doesn't surprise me in the least lol

It's hard to tell just from product pictures sometimes, especially because you know they pick the best looking one to use to sell the thing XD

WalterLinz

Reaction score
These look so adorable!! These look so much better compared to the prototypes shown at the 2014 Toy Fair...besides poor Fozzie..:embarrassed::stick_out_tongue:

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I know the 9 inch Madame Alexander plush Muppets are on Amazon and available for sale. Has anyone picked these up? I can only find the prototype and promo shots for them so far, even on eBay. I was hoping to see how they actually turned out before purchasing them.

Anyone care to share photos or reviews of how these look in person?