Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I cannot wait for the new video of the Electric Mayhem the one where Lips breaks.

Iscah

Reaction score
Yep, and we're not going to see Lips break anyway. They'd never use that footage unless they're doing behind-the-scenes/bloopers.

Muppy

Reaction score
No, they filmed another Electric Mayhem video.
Oh really?! :embarrassed: Sorry, I thought Steve was talking about Jungle Boogie when he said Lip's broke. I wasn't aware they made a second EM video!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Oh really?! :embarrassed: Sorry, I thought Steve was talking about Jungle Boogie when he said Lip's broke. I wasn't aware they made a second EM video!
Steve WAS talking about Jungle Boogie. Watch the clip of his panel again

Muppy

Reaction score
So I was right originally! Even when I watched the clip again Steve said he was talking about Jungle Boogie. I didn't know if Oscarfan had some insider information or something lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wanted to suggest this on one of the pages for the ABC show, but couldn't figure out which (unlocked) threads it would fit best in, but here goes.

It's been said that The Muppets will only feature characters who fit into the "reality" setting of the show (I thought they said at Comic Con that they're open to including any possible character), so when it comes to characters who won't appear on the show, or don't appear much, wouldn't it be great if they'd make some viral videos with some of those characters, to make up for it/keep the characters in use?

One article said there wouldn't be chickens or talking foods, so they could do some videos starring them. It looks like Robin won't be on anytime soon, they could do a video of him singing or something (maybe make some new Frog Scouts videos). Walter hasn't appeared, maybe have him run a series of Muppet video blogs.

Link Hogthrob and Dr. Strangepork have not appeared on the new show, either, but it has been confirmed somewhere that new Pigs in Space sketches have been taped for YouTube. I wonder if that's to make up for their absence from the show, though I don't see how they can't be used on the show.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I think Ma bear would be used in The Muppets. by introducing her to Fozzie´s girlfriend. And I would love to se Andy and Randy making trouble to their aunt Piggy ala Muppets Tonight episodes. Some youtube video choices would be new Veterinarian hospital , At the dance or Rowlf at the piano sketches, songs from some other characters, etc..