Video: The Muppets "Biggest Names in Entertainment" Promo (Includes Spoilers)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the first look at some of the latest footage from the set. We're only eight days away from The Muppets premiere next Tuesday September 22.

If you enjoyed this video, please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again--Kermit MUST stop being a cowering wuss already! He has to go back to standing up to Piggy and telling her off like he didn't hesitate to do in the old days, which I really hope he'll actually do in the episode. He is still Piggy's boss after all.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again--Kermit MUST stop being a cowering wuss already! He has to go back to standing up to Piggy and telling her off like he didn't hesitate to do in the old days, which I really hope he'll actually do in the episode. He is still Piggy's boss after all.
Are you ever not complaining?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Are you ever not complaining?
Of course, I don't always complain.

It's just that I need to vent and have a VERY legitimate gripe here.

And another thing--Piggy needs to drop her paranoia and hypocritical tendencies and stop getting mad at, and beating up, every single other female Kermit interacts with and stop thinking that all those other women are romantic rivals for his affections. Because not only is not always the case, but because the shtick has become overdone and more and more people are finding it annoying, sad and overdone and, to quote Junior Gorg, "the joke isn't funny anymore".

Muppy

Reaction score
WOW! This promo is actually fantastic. It's fast paced, the jokes just fly past and the puppetry is amazing! Hopefully this is how the rest of the show goes!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here's the first look at some of the latest footage from the set. We're only eight days away from The Muppets premiere next Tuesday September 22.

If you enjoyed this video, please like this post and share your thoughts below.
I have been re-reading Jim Henson's bio again. I have to say that the buzz for this show is a lot like the buzz was for the original Muppet Show back in 1976. We could be entering Muppetmania 2! Go Muppets

Drtooth

Reaction score
This really looks good so far. Nice to know we're seeing clips of the actual show and not just the pilot this time.