Video: The Muppets "Biggest Names in Entertainment" Promo (Includes Spoilers)

123Sunny

Reaction score
:fanatic:That's awesome!

I think I am almost as excited about Up Late With Miss Piggy as the actual "The Muppets" Show. I hope we get to see a little of her on Up Late. Really cute. I cant wait :fanatic:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I really enjoy the Dancing with the Stars joke. Really funny and the full body Fozzie. I don't know but for some reason I have a nerdgazuim everytime I see a full body puppet. It makes it feel like they are real. That's what I want more of FULL BODY PUPPETS!!!! (should I feel weird saying that?)

Muppy

Reaction score
I really enjoy the Dancing with the Stars joke. Really funny and the full body Fozzie. I don't know but for some reason I have a nerdgazuim everytime I see a full body puppet. It makes it feel like they are real. That's what I want more of FULL BODY PUPPETS!!!! (should I feel weird saying that?)
I agree 100000% with this.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Of course, I don't always complain.

It's just that I need to vent and have a VERY legitimate gripe here.

And another thing--Piggy needs to drop her paranoia and hypocritical tendencies and stop getting mad at, and beating up, every single other female Kermit interacts with and stop thinking that all those other women are romantic rivals for his affections. Because not only is not always the case, but because the shtick has become overdone and more and more people are finding it annoying, sad and overdone and, to quote Junior Gorg, "the joke isn't funny anymore".
Are you complaining about this in recent muppet productions, because this commonly happened in TMS, and in the original movies, so I can not really see your point, its her character gimick.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Are you complaining about this in recent muppet productions, because this commonly happened in TMS, and in the original movies, so I can not really see your point, its her character gimick.
It happened, yes, but not every two seconds and didn't define Miss Piggy's character.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It happened, yes, but not every two seconds and didn't define Miss Piggy's character.
It happened every time that Annie Sue was on TMS, and many other times with female guest stars, and a lot of the plot of MTM revolved around it.