DragonCon 2015

Duke Remington

Reaction score
She said they want people to keep asking about the last two seasons of TMS, because they want to release them.
Is there a video of her talking about the TMS Season 4 and 5 DVDs?

Did McClellan say that they're still working on the DVD's and getting all the rights cleared and that they hope to release them soon, especially after the new series premieres?

Did she acknowledge that Season 4 was announced at the 2009 D23 Expo, why they announced it even though the fall 2010 release deadline wasn't met and maybe even apologized for the delay and everything?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Is there a video of her talking about the TMS Season 4 and 5 DVDs?

Did McClellan say that they're still working on the DVD's and getting all the rights cleared and that they hope to release them soon, especially after the new series premieres?

Did she acknowledge that Season 4 was announced at the 2009 D23 Expo, why they announced it even though the fall 2010 release deadline wasn't met and maybe even apologized for the delay and everything?
Still waiting for answers...

Duke Remington

Reaction score
She said they are still trying to work out the music rights. When the person who asked the question said, Disney announced it back in 2008, Kermit said "I know. Send your complaints to Disney." Here's a lot of the panel. You can even see me in it.
I didn't hear them mention the DVD's in that video. Or did I miss where they do.

Is there any videos specifically with that question being asked?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Sorry. I can't find any video where they discuss it. Here's an official video:
That's alright.

Did McClellan say how close they are to getting all the music rights cleared and that the remaining TMS DVDs may very well get released during the new show's run?

Did she say that they have to get clearances from the guest stars' estates in addition to obtaining the music licenses?

Did she also mention anything about working on DVD releases of other Disney-owned old school Muppet material, such as the complete Muppets Tonight series, the Tales from Muppetland specials, etc., to be released once TMS Seasons 4 and 5 hit the store shelves?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
That's alright.

Did McClellan say how close they are to getting all the music rights cleared and that the remaining TMS DVDs may very well get released during the new show's run?

Did she say that they have to get clearances from the guest stars' estates in addition to obtaining the music licenses?

Did she also mention anything about working on DVD releases of other Disney-owned old school Muppet material, such as the complete Muppets Tonight series, the Tales from Muppetland specials, etc., to be released once TMS Seasons 4 and 5 hit the store shelves?
She didn't say how close they are. She said nothing about the guest stars. And nothing about other Disney things that aren't on DVD.