ABC Orders Muppet Pilot To Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ha ha Zoot is in AA ha ha love that bit withe kermit and the band.

dwayne1115

Reaction score

Muppy

Reaction score
Ummmmnnmn that joke was in a promo.
It was?! I thought I saw all the promos becuase when I saw the episode the joke was totally new to me. Maybe though it was in the preview clips that I didn't watch. Yes it was probably in that. Still I would consider it a spoiler since you mentioned it and it could potentially ruin the really funny joke for viewers who avoid spoilers like me.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It was?! I thought I saw all the promos becuase when I saw the episode the joke was totally new to me. Maybe though it was in the preview clips th:fishy::attitude:at I didn't watch. Yes it was probably in that. Still I would consider it a spoiler since you mentioned it and it could potentially ruin the really funny joke for viewers who avoid spoilers like me.
Who made you the spoiler police?

Muppy

Reaction score
Who made you the spoiler police?
No one did. I just really don't want the show to be spoiled for people! Some/most gags are best when they're fresh and unexpected! Going into this show I only knew what I saw was from promos and that was perfect. I had a great viewing experience becuase nothing was spoiled for me and I want others to have the same experience.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I guess I'll just have to avoid this thread until tomorrow. Really would prefer not to hear anything about it until I actually have a chance to see it first.

Muppy

Reaction score
I guess I'll just have to avoid this thread until tomorrow. Really would prefer not to hear anything about it until I actually have a chance to see it first.
That's why I made a spoiler thread; so no one would have to avoid this thread. Unfortunately no one seems to want to post in it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.