eBay - Muppet style puppet - Yellow Monster

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Adam - at the risk of sounding like a pest and a nuicanse, have you ever gotten around to doing a video tutorial on patterning and building torsos? Your head tutorial was great, and a torso tutorial would be extremely useful and helpful!

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
Hey Adam - at the risk of sounding like a pest and a nuicanse, have you ever gotten around to doing a video tutorial on patterning and building torsos? Your head tutorial was great, and a torso tutorial would be extremely useful and helpful!
Hey! No worries. Unfortunately I never had a chance to make another tutorial. Soon after posting that one I was hired as a full-time teacher, I just have not had the time. But the principles of pattern making taught in the first video can be applied to making the body.

I am planning on a new tutorial series that I would like to do that would include patterns. I have it all planned out, just need to shoot it. But I do not see that happening until after I finish graduate school in the spring.

~Adam

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, okay. I'm making note to make sure I'm subscribed to your channel so I don't miss anything.