Kermit attracted to pigs?????

Reaction score
Apparently Kermit's reason for dating Denise is,he's attracted to pigs.

If that's true than I wonder why he's,in general,never really been in love with Miss Piggy.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
He's always been in love with Miss Piggy. He just wasn't in love with commitment, lol.

Not really crazy about the idea of Kermit being attracted to pigs in general. The whole point of their relationship was how unusual and unexpected the pairing was, even to them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
...Or is he trying to compensate for something? To me, that's a thinly veiled mea culpa that Kermit knew he made a huge mistake.

Iscah

Reaction score
Not really crazy about the idea of Kermit being attracted to pigs in general. The whole point of their relationship was how unusual and unexpected the pairing was, even to them.
I disagree; I've never gotten the impression that Kermit and Piggy's relationship was remarkable, species-wise - there are other interspecies romances, and plenty of episodes where Muppets are attracted to human guests.

I do wish they hadn't gone with the "Kermit is attracted to pigs" line - for that matter, I wish they'd made Denise some other kind of creature. There are too many pigs in the Muppets already, I think, including two of the (severely limited number of) recurring female characters.

But it's been said, so - actually you could probably relate (retcon?) "Lydia the Tattooed Lady" into that...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've never gotten the impression that Kermit and Piggy's relationship was remarkable, species-wise - there are other interspecies romances, and plenty of episodes where Muppets are attracted to human guests.
Well I more mean that it's a message for the audience about different kinds of people getting together, even if they may seem mismatched.

And in GMC, Nicky Holiday is rather doubtful about a frog and a pig being together, even though he, a human, is currently attracted to said pig, lol.

123Sunny

Reaction score
Who ISN'T attracted to pigs? :wink: Just Kidding.

It isn't that weird for a pig to date a frog, Gonzo dated a chicken who didn't even speak the same language, although maybe Gonzo also spoke chicken?:cluck: