A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

5. My most recent one! Janice as Minnie Mouse, inspired and referenced from a cosplayer on Tumblr!
Janice stands with her knees together, holding up her phone as she poses for a selfie. She wears Minnie Mouse ears headband on her head, a pearl necklace, a red and white sleeveless shirt tucked into high waist black shorts and has black platform high heels.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Ok. Now onto the newer art!

Two images.

First image. Based on the D23 panel. Off-picture, someone asks 'Have you ever seen the Muppet skits on Robot Chicken?' Floyd sits behind a table, one hand is holding onto the edge too tightly, as shown by the cracks. He eyes are wide and his face blank, as if a bad memory just struck him.

Second image: More SU crossover, as suggested by @The Count . Spamelite (Spamela as Sugilite) hunches down with her four arms clenched in fists with a menacing look on her five eyes.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Very very very self indulgent fluff here.

Description: Janice and Floyd stand facing each other. Floyd holds Janice's hand and, since I've drawn her taller here, look up at her with a smile. Janice leans down slightly to kiss him on the nose.
Both there clothes are taken from the new show. Janice wears a simple dress with different pink colours and her hair is cut a little shorter with bangs. Floyd wears a grey checked shirt which is semi tucked into his blue jeans.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, now that I know what's been posted I can comment.

Orange dress with green gloves? I'd think Uncle Deadly has better sense than that if he's Piggy's wardrobe supervisor.
That Chef has a naughty mind at times. *Hee.

Rully like the pic of :flirt: and :sing:, they seem so natural together.

And I <333 that pic of Spamelite. You have just won yourself a box of FudgieLongs. Yeah, bought them from Bobo cause I like raisin cookies. Then again, I didn't hear what kind :news: was selling.
BTW: Which female Muppets would be the other Crystal Gems?

Excited because next week we finally see :sympathy: and his new bar/tavern.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Okay, now that I know what's been posted I can comment.

Orange dress with green gloves? I'd think Uncle Deadly has better sense than that if he's Piggy's wardrobe supervisor.
That Chef has a naughty mind at times. *Hee.

Rully like the pic of :flirt: and :sing:, they seem so natural together.

And I <333 that pic of Spamelite. You have just won yourself a box of FudgieLongs. Yeah, bought them from Bobo cause I like raisin cookies. Then again, I didn't hear what kind :news: was selling.
BTW: Which female Muppets would be the other Crystal Gems?

Excited because next week we finally see :sympathy: and his new bar/tavern.
Yeah, sorry it took me so long to put the descriptions up. Life has been busy for me. But thanks for the cookies! :insatiable:

Hmm, I'm not sure. Considering the lack on regular female muppets compared to the extensive cast of women (genderless rock or otherwise) in SU, that's a toughie.

And I too am excited for Rowlf's Tavern at last! :excited:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Black Human Janice because I’ve seen many a human version of The Electric Mayhem but all of them are way too white.

Besides, how can you not look at her hair and not think braids or twists!?

Description: This human version of Janice is shown from the waist up in her normal Muppet show clothes of a pink vest top, a yellow choker necklace with a green pendant and a brown hat with a green, blue and yellow feather. She is of average build and her skin is light brown all over. Her lips are, as always, big with red-purple lipstick and she has dimples on the corners of her smile. She has a large and wide nose and under her thick eyelashes and purple eye-shadow, her eyes are a very dark brown. Her blonde hair is in long, individual twisted braids, a nod to ordinary Janice's string-like hair. Janice holds her trusted axe, a pink and purple electric guitar, close to her body.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Here's some quick ink drawings I've done over the past month;

First up, The Electric Babes!

Description
Janice, Floyd and Zoot team up to make a heart shape with their hands. Janice on the top left using her right hand for the left curve, Floyd on the right using his left hand for the right curve and Zoot at the bottom using both hands held above his head to shape the point.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I drew these two before the airing of the Karaoke episode when I had high expectations. (Slight warning for swearing)

Descriptions
First Image: Janice belts out a powerful song, swinging her head around with her hair flying everywhere lost in the moment. She holds the mic in her right hand and the stand with her left, surrounded by music notes, flowers and sparkles.

Second Image: From left to right, Lips, Zoot and Floyd gather around a table with mugs of beer with Rowlf's Tavern logo on it, a candle and a basket of breadsticks. Lips looks on to Janice's performance with his head in his hands and smiling with a dreamy look. Floyd is being less subtle, standing and yelling, "KICK SOME *** BABY!" joyfully. Zoot looks at Floyd, a little annoyed by his friend's eagerness.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Some sleepy/ hungover trans Floyd. (For those who came in late, I like to headcanon Muppets as anything but straight or cisgender sometimes. If you don’t like it, don’t bother commenting because any hate will be deleted.)

Description.
Floyd, with his hair loose and messy, looks tried and miserable. He wears a pair of jeans and is in the process of buttoning up one of his usual checkered shirts. We see enough of his chest to show he is wearing a binder underneath.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I sketched this out due to a silly song I’ve been hearing over the internet.

Description.
Scooter and Skeeter have their arms around the other, smiling cheerfully. The both wear similar shirts, Scooter’s being more loose as if it’s too big for him and Skeeter being a more closer fit. Scooter’s shirt says, LEFT BRAIN and Skeeter’s has RIGHT BRAIN.