The Muppets Episode 2 - Hostile Makeover

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Hostile Makeover"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And there lies the major problem. People can't think for themselves anymore. They rely to heavily on the media to do there thinking for them. Instead of forming there own thoughts and ideas on there own. God help us if TV and Movies suddenly stopped no one would no how to think for themselves.
Anyway this is clearly an argument nobody can win so I suggest we all just drop it.This issue I think is much more complicated and broad then certain people on this website seem to understand. So can we please stop talking about it?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Anyway this is clearly an argument nobody can win so I suggest we all just drop it.This issue I think is much more complicated and broad then certain people on this website seem to understand. So can we please stop talking about it?
Um if your talking about me, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Questioning my intelligence is not a smart idea.

Muppy

Reaction score
I agree!

Anyway ... who's excited to see Rowlf's tavern and that new female Muppet? Do you think she'll just be a one off character?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
speaking of things that are offensive to people. Take a gander at Hetalia sometime. that anime is offensive to everyone who isn't japanese. It's not funny either.

Dwayne I was being sarcastic bout the viking pigs but you probably guessed that. The "in the navy" skit is friggin' hilarious.

and te "new" muppet still makes me think of the brunnete from 'at the dance".

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I agree!

Anyway ... who's excited to see Rowlf's tavern and that new female Muppet? Do you think she'll just be a one off character?
Very excited for Rowlf,as for the new female character we really can't be sure as we have almost no information about her yet. But I still really hope she becomes a main or recurring character,if she's good that is,although we don't even know if she even has much to do in the episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
speaking of things that are offensive to people. Take a gander at Hetalia sometime. that anime is offensive to everyone who isn't japanese. It's not funny either.
Well, all my friends who like anime (particular fangirl friends) love it - maybe it's an acquired taste.

On that token, it could be said that HOGAN'S HEROES is offensive because it portrays the Nazis as loveable buffoons (and many of the castmembers on that show were, in fact, Jewish).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Mike Quinn is a Muppet performer who has been with the Muppets since the Muppet Show days. He mostly dose background and right hands and other stuff.
Jim Lewis is a Muppet writer who has worked with the Muppets quite a bit. He even had a thread on here where he would answer fans questions.
Okay. Well, there we go. Maybe he could return and write some episodes for this series. Just a thought.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As would I, and this is something else I've been saying for quite some time: Jim Lewis is perhaps the one Muppet writer who really could tap into the characters and their stories since Jerry Juhl (Joey Mazzarino would be another) - but again, Disney apparently feels its necessary to bring in more mainstream writers for this show to try to make it a mainstream success, even though the Muppets always thrived on their own team of likemindeed creative pioneers.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
As would I, and this is something else I've been saying for quite some time: Jim Lewis is perhaps the one Muppet writer who really could tap into the characters and their stories since Jerry Juhl (Joey Mazzarino would be another) - but again, Disney apparently feels its necessary to bring in more mainstream writers for this show to try to make it a mainstream success, even though the Muppets always thrived on their own team of likemindeed creative pioneers.
Jim Lewis still writes for the Muppets (he's done some of the latest YouTube videos in this past year).

Disney isn't bringing these people in; they're going to Disney. If it were up to Disney, we'd probably just get those Muppet Moment clips and once in a blue moon appearances on The Chew or something. Bill Prady, Jason Segel and the rest are all people who love the Muppets and want to see something done with them. Bill was pitching this show to them for years. Disney probably wasn't looking to do this on their own free will.