The Muppets Episode 2 - Hostile Makeover

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Hostile Makeover"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
i too want to see camilla again. gonzo and her have been together for so long and now she's disappeared. I hope nobody accidentally mistook her for lunch.. that would be very... dark.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Also concerned for Camilla! Forget the pig and frog, how could Gonzo and Camilla not be together.

They had love in a laundromat, for goodness sakes.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
i too want to see camilla again. gonzo and her have been together for so long and now she's disappeared. I hope nobody accidentally mistook her for lunch.. that would be very... dark.
According to Dave Goelz, Gonzo can pretty much walk up to any chicken of vague intelligence and call her Camilla if she shows the slightest bit of interest in him. Camilla is rather interchangeable.

If Gonzo loses one Camilla to somebody's lunch, there's another Camilla at the farm ready to go!

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
According to Dave Goelz, Gonzo can pretty much walk up to any chicken of vague intelligence and call her Camilla if she shows the slightest bit of interest in him. Camilla is rather interchangeable.

If Gonzo loses one Camilla to somebody's lunch, there's another Camilla at the farm ready to go!
So Camilla isn't the name of one character? My whole life is a lie..

AnnC002

Reaction score

Oh my gosh, that is a shocking fact I have never known.
So every time we see "Camilla" with Gonzo, she probably is just another chicken!?
Now I wonder the reason why he start online dating...

drteethcool

Reaction score
Cant wait to watch the muppets tonight.
I dont see why people are getting upset over Miss Piggy acting like a diva.
She has always been a diva and acted like this.
Plus the story of Miss Piggy and Kermit breaking up is not new they broke up in the 90's. or did I miss something.
What do you all think ?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score

...That is the most depressing thing I have ever read. :frown:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Muppet Baby Gonzo was pretty devoted to Camilla, his stuffed animal toy.

Muppet Show Gonzo was always more of a playboy. Like in the 30th anniversary special, he's sitting with "his girls" and mistakes the wrong chicken for Camilla and says, "Ugh, I can never tell, all chickens look alike!" :concern:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, that is a shocking fact I have never known.
So every time we see "Camilla" with Gonzo, she probably is just another chicken!?
Now I wonder the reason why he start online dating...
Gonzo can't tell them apart and the ones that he calls Camilla usually go along with it. Maybe one of them broke up with him (or vice-versa) for the first time, unaware that he's been with many Camilla chickens.

jobi71

Reaction score
I may be misremembering or combining different stories, but when I saw Dave Goelz give a talk a few years back he was commenting that there was not a specific Camilla puppet. They would grab any chicken and use it. Jerry Nelson always tried to use one with blue eye lids but it was not always available, so random chickens filled in. So Dave said jokingly all chickens look like Camilla to Gonzo. So I don't think it's a character trait or short coming just a joke about a behind the scenes issue with which of these dozen chickens did we use as Camilla in the last scene?