The Muppets SPOILER Thread

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Next week the gang go to Rowlfs Tavern and sing karaoke with Ed Helms, and Kermit gets angry when none of them show up for work the next day.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
There are a bunch of new photos for next week, including, this nightmare inducing one...

Entertainment weekly described next weeks episode, saying "The Swedish Chef will rap, Sam the Eagle will slay Bette Midler, and Janice gets her first solo of the season…and that barely covers the set list."

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So I looked at all the pictures on ToughPigs and was surprised to see some of them with the Swedish Chef sans hat. Have we ever seen him without his hat before? I had no idea he was balding.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
There are a bunch of new photos for next week, including, this nightmare inducing one...

Entertainment weekly described next weeks episode, saying "The Swedish Chef will rap, Sam the Eagle will slay Bette Midler, and Janice gets her first solo of the season…and that barely covers the set list."
So Janice is singing?! Yaay! Also what in the world is with all the celeb guys flirting with Janice XD like she is cute but can't they take a hint she's prob still with Floyd.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So I looked at all the pictures on ToughPigs and was surprised to see some of them with the Swedish Chef sans hat. Have we ever seen him without his hat before? I had no idea he was balding.
Oh man. I remember when the Muppet action figures came out and half of the fans were like whaaaaaaaaaaat, until they saw the Swedish Chef skit where he eats something spicy and his hat blows up off his head.

On that subject...

Yeah. At least they're not doing the Muppet Babies joke where he has no eyes and his eyes are his glasses.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The first three episodes didn't have many songs, pretty much one-per-episode (and I don't remember "Bear Left Then Bear Write" having any numbers), but with the next one involving karaoke, I guess the next one will make up for the shortage of singing so far.

I've just now started thinking that this next one would be a good opportunity to include Wayne and Wanda. Could you imagine them trying to do karaoke singing only for that performance to be cut short (maybe the karaoke machine could just break down after the first verse)?

Looking at the pictures, I wonder if this will be the episode where Sam gets his crush on Janice. I noticed in one photo they are shown sitting at the same table. I also noticed in one of the promos, when The Swedish Chef sings, Sam opens his mouth, kind of looking appalled. But I wonder if maybe that's an out-of-context reaction shot. Considering how Uncle Deadly puts his hand on his mouth, I wonder if he's really making an in-love reaction to Janice singing (maybe her singing is what causes his crush).

It would be funny if Zoot played the saxophone while doing his karaoke performance (or if Lips played trumpet when he should be karaoke singing). Or if he picked a song with a prominent sax performance expecting the machine to display saxophone notes instead of lyrics.

I wonder how much of the episode will be karaoke-focused, considering part of the plot involves Kermit being mad when they don't show up for work after being up late singing (not to mention Fozzie getting into an on-air accident). I think I've read that there's at least three performances, but I think I read that there are more than those.

Last edited:

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Looking at the pictures, I wonder if this will be the episode where Sam gets his crush on Janice. I noticed in one photo they are shown sitting at the same table. I also noticed in one of the promos, when The Swedish Chef sings, Sam opens his mouth, kind of looking appalled. But I wonder if maybe that's an out-of-context reaction shot. Considering how Uncle Deadly puts his hand on his mouth, I wonder if he's really making an in-love reaction to Janice singing (maybe her singing is what causes his crush).
Yes omg I thought the same thing he also seemed jealous when Ed helms flirted with her as I see in a couple screenshots. Guess we'll all find out tonight I'm excited to see her perform. I'm sure she will slay as usual #janiceslaysatlife

Muppy

Reaction score
Okay so the episode "Pig Out" is the episode where Sam develops a crush on Janice. Janice (at least in this episode) appears to be single ... so what happened between her and Floyd? Was there ever officially something between them or did we (the fans) just assume they had a romantic relationship?

My only complaint that I have of this show is that the writers have totally ignored romances between certain characters (minus Kermit and Piggy of course). They don't give us any explanations as to why couples like Gonzo and Camilla or Janice and Floyd have separated. They've all been together for 40+ years! Why split them up now?! But maybe down the line, we'll get a story line with all the characters getting back together. A fan can only hope.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay so the episode "Pig Out" is the episode where Sam develops a crush on Janice. Janice (at least in this episode) appears to be single ... so what happened between her and Floyd? Was there ever officially something between them or did we (the fans) just assume they had a romantic relationship?

My only complaint that I have of this show is that the writers have totally ignored romances between certain characters (minus Kermit and Piggy of course). They don't give us any explanations as to why couples like Gonzo and Camilla or Janice and Floyd have separated. They've all been together for 40+ years! Why split them up now?! But maybe down the line, we'll get a story line with all the characters getting back together. A fan can only hope.
I don't think they ever explicitly stated that Janice and Floyd ever actually dated.Although there was definitely some flirting going on.