JP Grosse buys Sesame Street

Should I write more to this story

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jake Thompson

Reaction score
This is chapter one of my fan-fiction story of Scooters uncle JP Grosse buys Sesame Street

It was a hot sunny day in LA where The Muppets were rehearsing for Up Late With Miss Piggy. The show was only four hours away. By the time they finished rehearsing it was time for the show. In the middle of The Electric Mayhems opining Scooter had gotten a text, from his uncle who used to own the old muppet theater back in 1979. He had told Scooter to get the next flight to New York City because he wanted to see him right away. It was very urgent he said in the text. When Scooter read the text he went over to Kermit to tell him he had to leave early. Kermit said yes, then Scooter went to his office packed his The Muppet Show jacket, nike sneakers, I pad air, and left for the airport. When he got to NYC JP (his uncle) texted him and they arranged to meet in Central Park the next morning. So the next morning the two met in Central Park. JP wanted to meet with Scooter to tell him he bought a place called Sesame Street. Then Scooter told him that Sesame Street is not just any old street its very special. JP said "Well if its a magic street or not Im turning it into a box factory" JP and Scooter then got a taxi to Sesame Street. The second they got there JP stormed off into the 123 building walked down a hallway knocked on a door. It was the door to Gordon and Susan's house. How may I help you Gordon said with a smile. JP said with a stern face Wheres Oscar the grouch live :grouchy:. Outside to the left Susan said:excited:. Thank You:mad: and JP stormed off.

JP knocked on the can. Oscar popped out JP handed him a brief case and went off. Later Scooter asked his uncle with a confused face Hey um what was in that bag anyway. Cold hard cash said JP. Scooter looked worried and went to phone Kermit and tell him what had happened that day, But by the time he had a chance to phone Kermit it was all over the news. JP Grosse buys Sesame Street, Hoppers Store no more read the headlining story of the New York Times.
All of the residents of Sesame Street were gave three days to pack up before Sesame Street became a box factory. When Oscar sold Sesame Street he thought that he was only going to put more trash cans in but no. On Monday the wrecking balls would come in and destroy everything. Scooter was not impressed and flew back to LA as soon as he found out. But when he got back to LA an idea came into his head, that idea said Save Sesame Street!!! He knew he couldn't do it alone so he flew every single muppet, fraggle, celebrity, and monster to LA soon the studio was full every broom closet was full! So later that day at 9:00 pm they all got together and came up with an idea crazy enough that might even work! That was the start of a long journey to save Sesame Street.

Jake Thompson

Reaction score
This is chapter two feel free to review!!!!!!

Pops you drive the mayhem bus on the bus your taking Hilda, Mildred, Statler, Waldorf, and Brewster. You are driving to the old muppets tonight studio to get Nigle, Nigle, and Droop. Scooter yelled out. Julie Andrews, Piggy, Denise, and Yolanda go get on a flight to London and get everyone from the Happiness Hotel and bring them here. Myself, Pepe, Rizzo, and Bobo are going to smalltown to get Gary and Mary. Last Kermit, Animal, Fozzie and Chip go to The Big House to get all of those folks who live there. Gonzo and Sweetums run the studieo while we're gone. Ok everyone meet me back here in six hours. Go Muppets everyone shouted.

When three hours had past they got a phone call back at The Up Late set it was Dave Golez one of Gonzos old friends wishing them all good luck. But shortly after that the front parking lot of Up Late was full of news reporters, fans, and family members of the muppets. Because Janice and Floyed released their plans on Twitter. It was all over the internet. They were going to do a sit in. Witch means they stay in all the buildings of Sesame Street so the mean old JP would just give up. But no he made his move to he got that magic street wrapped around in a electric fence. Walter looked at the fence second times a charm. Gary shook his head no. "We're not going to let you make that mistake again buddy" Nadaya said I have idea we can fight fire with fire and she took a taser out of her pocket "Most powerful thing in world" She said with her Russian voice. Took the top off and touched the fence very lightly with it. The whole fence blew up. And when all the smoke cleared up you. Ricky Gervaise screamed in terror as well as everyone else there. There were two people standing next to JP you will never believe who they were?!

Jake Thompson

Reaction score
Chapter three feel free to review

The two people standing next to JP were Constantine and Dominic Badguy. Well well well look what the cat dragged in Gobo Fraggle said :smirk:. Leave those Sesame people alone stated Red Fraggle :excited:. I think we have some trouble in our hands said Jonny :skeptical:. Listen up yelled :oops:, you are not taking Sesame Street here's why he stammered. We are doing a sit in if you destroy a place with living things in it is the law you will get arrested said :attitude:. Then :confused: stood up and said that it is scientifically impossible to turn a hole street into a box factory unless your the richest, most smartest person in the world. Then Bunsen and Mickey Mouse got into an argument that everything is possible followed by a very crazy version of anything you can do I can do better. Then it began the sit in. They were there for three hole week before anything happened. But stuff had been happening The Moopets had been taking all the sitiners to the FBI and the last one to go was Kermit The Frog. He put up a fight but the Moopets got him.:ouch: