The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh God please tell me that they are not going to make Sam and Janice actually work as a couple. At first I thought that would be funny, but now it seems it might get awkward.
Well I dunno,it sort of seems like their relationship wouldn't change all that much if they were together,they already seem pretty close with each other.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Okay so the episode "Pig Out" is the episode where Sam develops a crush on Janice. Janice (at least in this episode) appears to be single ... so what happened between her and Floyd? Was there ever officially something between them or did we (the fans) just assume they had a romantic relationship?

My only complaint that I have of this show is that the writers have totally ignored romances between certain characters (minus Kermit and Piggy of course). They don't give us any explanations as to why couples like Gonzo and Camilla or Janice and Floyd have separated. They've all been together for 40+ years! Why split them up now?! But maybe down the line, we'll get a story line with all the characters getting back together. A fan can only hope.
Oh no they are/were def a couple jerry,Richard and Jim even had said so Google some pics and go watch Rocky Mountain holiday as well they get super cuddly i don't think Janice calls anyone but Floyd 'honey' and Floyd called her his main squeeze.they were sitting close together in a breif scene and Janice appeared to ogle at him (or I dunno if that's just her face in general) If they are apart I'll be sad it's gonna feel like my parents divorced eachother they got me through so much you have no idea...when I feel fed up with people i always look to Janice as my mom and comfort. I really hope Sams going through a hopeless phase.

I don't see them working out as a couple considering he stalked her home from the bar lol it appears to me he's possessive and very easily jealous. I just don't want to see my poor girl get hurt and heart broken. All I can think is 'ew' and omg when he sang 'I can fly high like an eagle!' I was like 'bruh! You are a freaking eagle dumbo!' Ahaha

Harleena

Reaction score
Okay so the episode "Pig Out" is the episode where Sam develops a crush on Janice. Janice (at least in this episode) appears to be single ... so what happened between her and Floyd? Was there ever officially something between them or did we (the fans) just assume they had a romantic relationship?

My only complaint that I have of this show is that the writers have totally ignored romances between certain characters (minus Kermit and Piggy of course). They don't give us any explanations as to why couples like Gonzo and Camilla or Janice and Floyd have separated. They've all been together for 40+ years! Why split them up now?! But maybe down the line, we'll get a story line with all the characters getting back together. A fan can only hope.
And I know, what happened to Camilla? Hey, writers, Janice and Gonzo had special ones, too!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Lol very true! I would like to see more of Bunsen and Beaker's relationship without them going way too over the top with it (no making out please. Let's keep this just a subtle "adult" joke).
Why not? Miss Piggy and Kermit have made out a couple of times.

Muppy

Reaction score
Why not? Miss Piggy and Kermit have made out a couple of times.
Very true. I personally would kind of find Bunsen and Beaker kissing kind of out of character but the longer I think about it, I'm really not finding that much wrong with it. We are learning a lot about the characters in this show so maybe going further with :confused: and :eek: relationship would be kind of nice. Thanks for changing my mind lol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Very true. I personally would kind of find Bunsen and Beaker kissing kind of out of character but the longer I think about it, I'm really not finding that much wrong with it. We are learning a lot about the characters in this show so maybe going further with :confused: and :eek: relationship would be kind of nice. Thanks for changing my mind lol.
If they ever do that this is one life long fan that will quit being a fan...