The Muppets SPOILER Thread

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
::shrugs:: Bunsen and Beaker have a comedy duo bromance. That's enough for me. Now, there are maybe one or two characters that I could potentially see swinging that way, hehe, but frankly I don't trust this show to do it maturely when they can barely get the frog and pig right!

Harleena

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know when Denise will be back? I get that she's not a well-liked character by fans (especially since she's the one obstacle in the way of one of the most famous pairings of all time), and I'm not a huge fan of her either, but I hope she's back soon, because they shouldn't just waste a character.

Muppy

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know when Denise will be back? I get that she's not a well-liked character by fans (especially since she's the one obstacle in the way of one of the most famous pairings of all time), and I'm not a huge fan of her either, but I hope she's back soon, because they shouldn't just waste a character.
I hope she comes back really soon. I like her a lot and would like some more development on her part.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If they ever do that this is one life long fan that will quit being a fan...
They've been pretty much hinting at this for years. It's 2015. We've had gay characters on television since the 70's. Bunsen's always been portrayed as a little dainty. Plus, Beaker's original puppeteer was a gay man. I don't see why this is an issue or why it should be.

I'd bet that half the audience that abandoned the show because the characters don't match up with their fundie beliefs. It's like the characters have to be good Christian teetotalers throwing pies at each other for it to gain an audience.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Well I dunno,it sort of seems like their relationship wouldn't change all that much if they were together,they already seem pretty close with each other.
"Hi Sam". That's close? 40 years and "Hi Sam" is the only interaction we've had between the two.

It's like the writers were just throwing darts at pictures of the Muppets and they're like "alright, let's make a new couple". It was gonna be either :flirt: or Yolanda, and they're just like "Oh, let's find her complete opposite. Plus, let's act like :sing: + :flirt: totally wasn't a thing, because it wasn't. Tune in next week, when we force Yolanda & :halo: to be a couple."

Very true. I personally would kind of find Bunsen and Beaker kissing kind of out of character but the longer I think about it, I'm really not finding that much wrong with it. We are learning a lot about the characters in this show so maybe going further with :confused: and :eek: relationship would be kind of nice. Thanks for changing my mind lol.
They've been pretty much hinting at this for years. It's 2015. We've had gay characters on television since the 70's. Bunsen's always been portrayed as a little dainty. Plus, Beaker's original puppeteer was a gay man. I don't see why this is an issue or why it should be.
I don't see why Richard being gay has anything to do with it. Beaker wasn't big on personality anyway.

What were the hints? Them just being together? How about friends or acquaintances?

I hate the whole :confused: & :eek: thing, not because I'm homophobic, but because they're like brothers or something. I think they mentioned on Muppet Babies that they lived together. It's kind of disturbing: :eek: is so helpless and I could just see :confused: abusing him or something. I agree though, :confused: could pass as gay or bi or something.

It's the same reason :stick_out_tongue: & :frown: aren't a confirmed couple; they're just best friends. Plus, they're just Muppets. All of their traits don't have to be human-like (too bad that's the theme of this show); please don't strip them of their innocence.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"Hi Sam". That's close? 40 years and "Hi Sam" is the only interaction we've had between the two.

It's like the writers were just throwing darts at pictures of the Muppets and they're like "alright, let's make a new couple". It was gonna be either :flirt: or Yolanda, and they're just like "Oh, let's find her complete opposite. Plus, let's act like :sing: + :flirt: totally wasn't a thing, because it wasn't. Tune in next week, when we force Yolanda & :halo: to be a couple."
I was actually referring to Janice and Floyd, not Sam and Janice

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score

Okay so it looks like floyd and Janice are totally still a thing! Watch these Her head is resting on his shoulder in the bus in the episode six promo and in the other video where they say happy birthday to Ed Robertson when Janice hears him say 'my favourite lady' meaning the barenaked ladies band she thought he meant her and yes these are on my YouTube channel sub me aha