The Muppets Episode 4 - Pig Out

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Pig Out"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muppy

Reaction score
Heck to the yeah! THough...question - who exactly is playing Snow White? Is that Denise? Interesting concept, though it does seem odd that Piggy would be the Evil Queen in this, especially if Kermit is supposed to be Prince Charming...
Snow White is played by Spamela Hamderson (she starred in the "Bay of Pigswatch" sketches on Muppets Tonight and was the original puppet used for Denise, before she was rebuilt).

Iscah

Reaction score
I haven't watched Muppets Tonight so I'm not familiar with Spamela (or the fairytale Muppet comics, for that matter), but I would have thought Annie Sue would have worked well for Snow White, versus Piggy as the jealous Queen?

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Out of all the episodes I've seen in the first few weeks, this is definitely my favorite episode EVER! :smile: Here are the reasons:
1. Ed Helms guest starred in the episode :flirt:
2. The Muppets and Ed singing karaoke, which I thought was awesome! :sing:
3. Sam was beginning to have a crush on Janice, even though she's Floyd's girl. Personally, I'm for Janice and Floyd as an item. :attitude::flirt::sing:
4. I loved the jokes: The one Beaker told really made me laugh, especially when Dr. Teeth said "me, me, me!" :big_grin:, and when Piggy said: "Hello, My name is fun. Is this where I come to be murdered?" also made me LOL!

This is definitely my favorite episode of the whole show!:excited:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
A week late, but awesome episode! So many highlights...

- Statler getting some sort of comeuppance, even though Fozzie still doesn't win in the end.
- Waldorf being taken to a morgue.
- Sam's crush for Janice. I like the idea that Sam has feelings for someone totally different from him. It's becoming more and more clear that Sam just wants to cut loose. But the poor guy has no idea how to get Janice's attention.
- The Swedish Chef in the background, tasting food and then placing it back on the table.
- Bunsen's Ph.D reference.
- Beaker's impression of Miss Piggy.
- Pepe getting plastered.
- Scooter 'swearing.'
- Ed Helms sitting on Yolonda's lap.
- Kermit doing his best to be a good boss.

Something was missing, though. Much of the episode takes place at Rowlf's Tavern. Where's Rowlf?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
A week late, but awesome episode! So many highlights...

- Statler getting some sort of comeuppance, even though Fozzie still doesn't win in the end.
- Waldorf being taken to a morgue.
- Sam's crush for Janice. I like the idea that Sam has feelings for someone totally different from him. It's becoming more and more clear that Sam just wants to cut loose. But the poor guy has no idea how to get Janice's attention.
- The Swedish Chef in the background, tasting food and then placing it back on the table.
- Bunsen's Ph.D reference.
- Beaker's impression of Miss Piggy.
- Pepe getting plastered.
- Scooter 'swearing.'
- Ed Helms sitting on Yolonda's lap.
- Kermit doing his best to be a good boss.

Something was missing, though. Much of the episode takes place at Rowlf's Tavern. Where's Rowlf?
Rowlf appears briefly in the background during the scene where Beaker does his Piggy imitation.