The Muppets Episode 5 - Walk the Swine

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Walk the Swine"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
You mean a hippie character is anti-government? Why, that makes no sense!
I'm referring to him being paranoid beyond **** and jim henson said he was a beatnik in the past not a hippie. Zoot was the hippie. :/ It feels wrong and stupid because in nothing else he was in he never acted like that. EVAR. EEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Well even with the world series, ratings were up 9% for the muppets. It got a 1.4 up from last week's 1.3, this is a sigh of relief, because I really expected it to drop, and face cancellation, hopefully this upward trend continues, better for the muppets being on par with the rest of the lineup.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/10/28/tv-ratings-tuesday-oct-27-2015/480850/

If it can get this against the world series, could it do better without competing against it, overal positive night.
No that's more like it!:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If Kermit gets back together with Piggy because she can't function without him--that's not love. That's enablement.

Piggy doesn't need pity-dating. She a warm, wonderful, sexy, amazing wo-pig and she deserves someone who can see THAT--not someone who stays with her out of a sense of obligation. That's icky.

And if Kermit only begins to date her so that he can use her commercially--double yuck.
Well it's not that she needs Kermit. They need each other. Right now Kermit is doing ok without Piggy. Something is going to have to happen to wake Kermit up that they need each other. I think something is going to happen that shakes up Kermit to where like always Piggy steps up to be the pig we know she can be. It's just a matter of time.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm referring to him being paranoid beyond **** and jim henson said he was a beatnik in the past not a hippie. Zoot was the hippie. :/ It feels wrong and stupid because in nothing else he was in he never acted like that. EVAR. EEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Since Jerry Nelson's retirement and death Floyd has faded into the background and for the most part has been silent. Now that Matt Vogel has taken most of Jerry's characters he is going to make Floyd his own and add depth to his character. Besides that we really don't know much about the band and there personalitys since with the exception of Animal they have not had much screen time.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
being a paranoid conspiracy theorist isn't good depth... Characters like that are annoying unless their names are The Question or Rorschach.

ploobis

Reaction score
ANOTHER ABSOLUTELY GREAT EPISODE!!! :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: :concern:

The show just keeps getting better every week!

It was really nice that Piggy finally admitted that she had to apologize to Reese and yet at the same time she does in a way where she can finally beat Reese at something. That shows that Piggy really does have a heart and still shows her true character!

The plot with :wink: & :shifty: was very enjoyable too! and I could not stop laughing when :rolleyes: brought up Sean Penn and :shifty: thought he was saying Champagne! I really love those moments where :shifty: has a hard time understanding :rolleyes:'s accent! very funny stuff!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well it's not that she needs Kermit. They need each other. Right now Kermit is doing ok without Piggy. Something is going to have to happen to wake Kermit up that they need each other. I think something is going to happen that shakes up Kermit to where like always Piggy steps up to be the pig we know she can be. It's just a matter of time.
Yeah. I know what you mean. I think Kermit and Denise will probably break up eventually, considering she was only scene in the first episode and the unaired pilot and when we did see her there was really no chemistry between them. It seems like Kermit will eventually realize that there's only one pig he truly loves.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love the fact that Rizzo drives a yellow jeep. I also loved Pepe's line about even God rested on Sunday. Funny funny stuff.