Dreams about Muppets...

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I dreamed that Forgetful Jones and Clementine were on their way to visit Big Bird and that, to get to his nest, they had to travel along a freeway. There they were, riding (non-Muppet!) horses down a highway, and against the traffic. Clementine, the same Clementine who tells Forgetful when he's forgotten something or made a mistake, kept dodging drivers, all coming from the opposite direction, and saying "dagnabbit" and "consarn it" to them for getting in the way and beeping at her. Meanwhile, Forgetful seemed blissfully oblivious to any drama.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Last night I actually predicted in my dream that I would proably be wrong, but I ended up thinking that Lips would be arrested if there was a fight between the 5 members of the Electric Mayhem and Kristen Chenowik and he breaks up the fight and police and witnesses thought that it was Lips and Lips gets arrested.

I honestly don't know why I dreamt this but I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Last night I actually predicted in my dream that I would proably be wrong, but I ended up thinking that Lips would be arrested if there was a fight between the 5 members of the Electric Mayhem and Kristen Chenowik and he breaks up the fight and police and witnesses thought that it was Lips and Lips gets arrested.

I honestly don't know why I dreamt this but I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen.
I can imagine what a police officer would say to Lips as he's getting cuffed:

"You have the right to remain silent..."

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I had an odd dream where miss piggy got so into christmas for december ll the TM episodes had a christmas theme (yeah right) and miss piggy STILL wanted kermit to buy her a gift even though they were broken up but since he got her everything in the past he had no idea what to get her so he goes to the mall and is in the jewelry department and runs into jennifer aniston(?). she helps him buy a gift and he gets so excited about it he flails around and knocks himself out.
Then he wakes up at her house IN HER BED(YIKES!) and freaks out thinking he got drunk and did something. jennifer assures him it wasn't like that she just took him home because he got knocked out at the store and accidentally broke the gift. o she got it fixed for him (so nice of her) and he thanks her all happy she was so helpful and he gives piggy the gift with a sweet little note. the gift is winds up being a fancy locket with the words 'I still care" on it and it ends with miss piggy crying because she's so happy.

Schfifty

Reaction score
This morning, I had a dream which, for some reason, was kind of like a Monsterpiece Theater sketch. I don't know why, but for some reason, it had to do with doing something 40 times, and it was from Season 31. I was in a big room, and there was this rope which was tied to the ceiling. I saw Elmo, Telly, Zoe, Herry, and (I think) Grover coming in, and they all started to climb it, with Herry making it to the top. Even though I was in the room, I had the perspective of a viewer watching the sketch on TV or online, like the whole thing was scripted. I remember the shot of looking up at the five Muppets climbing it, and thinking, "How do they do that?! How do the puppets talk and climb the rope all with their full bodies in the same shot? Where are the holes in the puppets where the hand goes?" It's almost like they were computed-animated or something, but it really looked awesome. Then I woke up.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I had a dream about discovering a seven minute pilot pitch for Muppets Tonight on YouTube. All I can remember is that the Andy and Randy Pig puppets were different (both had darker noses), and for some reason, Statler and Waldorf worked on the show as crew members. I also remember reflecting on how the MT theme (which hadn't changed between pilot and air stage) always sounded like it was written at the last minute.

Funny how our brains sometimes toss in such nerdy details when we dream.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A few nights ago I dreamt that I got some Sesame Street plush. Plush of Cookie Monster, Grover, and Herry, as well as series 2 of the Funko Pop figures: Elmo and The Count... But I also got a Herry Funko.

Dodo

Reaction score
The other night, I dreamt I was walking by a stream, when I met Cantus. He told me not to go in the river, as it was too cold and the current was too strong. I promised him I wouldn't, but after a while, I decided to just wade a bit to cool my ankles (Even though it was winter). I accidentally ended up cooling much more than just the ankles, and the river carried me away... Until I found Cantus again, who had been going in the same direction. He helped me out of the water and walked me back home. Murray and Brool were also there. After making sure I was okay, Cantus and Murray left, but Brool stayed. He held his arm around me to keep me warm.
Just for the record, Brool was very warm and soft. In case you needed to know that :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt that I was working on a new Muppet show. Except in this universe, the Muppets were real. And we were shooting the show at the middle school I went to. And I had to find Animal (and was told that we owe Animal something... I think he asked for unlimited bathroom breaks).

I woke up shortly after we had started shooting, but one thing I suggested to the boss was for a segment with Walter where Walter states some kind of fact about a different Muppet character.

And in this dream, the only humans were me, the boss, and various students.