People's Choice Awards vote for The Muppets!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm . . . shocked . . . but satisfied that the Muppets are getting such recognition.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have been voting like crazy. I vote go to the next category then go back and vote again. I did that like 10 times and it has yet to lock me out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been voting like crazy. I vote go to the next category then go back and vote again. I did that like 10 times and it has yet to lock me out.
Yeah, but did that count as ten separate votes? Or was it registered as just one vote made ten times by the same individual/IP address?
That's where multiple vote tallying can get complicated and depends on the system set up.

Other than that, I see Scream Queens as The Muppets true and only competition. Though I agree with toughpigs... Dr. Ken needs to be taken down a peg! And it would be much more watchable if it also featured Nurse Barbie! :flirt:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yeah, but did that count as ten separate votes? Or was it registered as just one vote made ten times by the same individual/IP address?
That's where multiple vote tallying can get complicated and depends on the system set up.

Other than that, I see Scream Queens as The Muppets true and only competition. Though I agree with toughpigs... Dr. Ken needs to be taken down a peg! And it would be much more watchable if it also featured Nurse Barbie! :flirt:
I have no clue. I even registered on the website to see if it would time me out and it did not.