The Muppets Episode 6 - The Ex-Factor

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "The Ex-Factor"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Well at least Uncle Deadly is always a joy to watch. I want him to read me bedtime stories.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hello Everybody nice to be here on Muppet Central :smile:

But yeah I think saying that they dont care and dont respect the characters past is going too far. Yeah this show definitely has some kinks to work out when it comes characterization (Scooter's attachment to his mother can go), but its more of the "finding the groove" the most shows go through during their first season, but not outright not caring.

I didn't think Zoot was acting high, just slow on the uptake. And its great to hear him and Lips talking.
Uncle Deadly Pepe Yolanda Gonzo Chip Statler and Waldorf all get some good lines.
No Fozzie, but thats okay, he doesnt need a plot all the time
Piggy was being pretty nice here
Denise is back and shows a pretty likable personality.

Overall I enjoyed this its a step in the right direction for the show
I agree with everything ,except the Scooter's mother thing,which I actually think is kind of funny,but yeah as long as its not overused.

ploobis

Reaction score
ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE!!! :smile:

I love the plot with The Electric Mayhem and Kristin Chenoweth!

Scooter was very funny and the gang's gift suggestions were Hilarious!

Denise has definitely gotten Cuter and she's So Sweet too!

I still believe everybody involved with the show is doing a Great Job and I hope they win the People's Choice Awards!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello Everybody nice to be here on Muppet Central :smile:

But yeah I think saying that they dont care and dont respect the characters past is going too far. Yeah this show definitely has some kinks to work out when it comes characterization (Scooter's attachment to his mother can go), but its more of the "finding the groove" the most shows go through during their first season, but not outright not caring.

I didn't think Zoot was acting high, just slow on the uptake. And its great to hear him and Lips talking.
Uncle Deadly Pepe Yolanda Gonzo Chip Statler and Waldorf all get some good lines.
No Fozzie, but thats okay, he doesnt need a plot all the time
Piggy was being pretty nice here
Denise is back and shows a pretty likable personality.

Overall I enjoyed this its a step in the right direction for the show
This sounds lt is a very strong episode! As for me and living in churches pm me, and I will tell ya all about it.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This episode had me laughing pretty hard. It was great to hear Lips say two lines. I liked Dr. Teeth revealing he and Janice had a thing and Animal realizing everyone else gets paid. Denise is getting better the more we see her. The thing with Scooter making crafts and how he doesn't like his mom's boyfriend was funny.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
This episode had me laughing pretty hard. It was great to hear Lips say two lines. I liked Dr. Teeth revealing he and Janice had a thing and Animal realizing everyone else gets paid. Denise is getting better the more we see her. The thing with Scooter making crafts and how he doesn't like his mom's boyfriend was funny.
"Put a robe on, KEN."

ploobis

Reaction score
I always enjoy seeing Miss Piggy showing her more Softer and Friendlier side.

Sure we want Piggy to still be the same Diva she's always been, but you never want to see her Too Mean all the time.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
piggy has been nice in the past. I am just glad she didn't hide dog poop in the gift or something.

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
MUCH better than last week's. We got to see a lot of the fallout with Kermit and Piggy's breakup, and Piggy is handling it a lot better than I thought she would. I kept waiting for the gift to have something that would make Denise upset, but Piggy kept her word which was really nice to see. Having the jewelry box play Kermit and Piggy's song was the perfect dig at Kermit while Denise would be none of the wiser.

It's interesting how Piggy treats her hurt about the breakup different than every other issue she's had on the show so far. She's clearly still hurting, but it's very subtle. I think this shows just how much Kermit broke her heart. She makes a big scene about petty problems, but something that really means a lot to her she's pretty quiet about. I'm glad we finally got to see there's more to her character than just a diva.

I'm really loving the way they're handling the Kermit/Piggy/Denise dynamic. This should be pretty fun to follow. :smile:

The EM plot was nice because it's about freaking time they got their own story! I didn't expect them to bring up :sing::flirt: relationship, but I'm glad it was addressed even if it did cause some conflict. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for their next story. There's a great dynamic between them that's just begging to be explored more.

Muppy

Reaction score
well can you blame me?
number 1: zoot is still acting like he's high asa kite
number 2: janice is more new age weird than she EVER was. also she NEVER used to have have a problem with floyd saying she was "his woman" she actually seemed very happy about it.
number 3: dr. teeth does not seem like the kind of person who would go behind floyd's back and cheat on janice and he doesn't seem to be the type to even date her.
number 4: they all act like a bunch of jackasses! since when has the band been so horrid to one another like that?
They never said that Janice cheated on Floyd with Dr. Teeth. Dr. Teeth and Janice probably had a thing before Floyd ever came into the picture.

And the reason why they were all being ... Mean to each other was because of Krisitn Chenowith (which was explicitly stated in the episode).