The Muppets Episode 6 - The Ex-Factor

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "The Ex-Factor"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why does it feel like this convo is like being the the bands van...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Why does it feel like this convo is like being the the bands van...
Actually, what the band tended to talk about was 1. Their hip image. 2. Their music. They were serious about getting ahead in their career (as serious as Muppets can ever be anyway!). I remember another fan mentioning recently that the idea that rockers spend all their time doing/talking about drugs for instance is largely a stereotype (again, middle school humor mistaken for maturity). Musicians care about the music first and know that drugs can hinder that, even if they struggle with it in their personal lives.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Hey just remember the mayhem cared about themselves and total strangers. I mean they didn't have to help kermit hide from doc hopper but they did even though they used up all the paint from their night club project in the process.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hey just remember the mayhem cared about themselves and total strangers. I mean they didn't have to help kermit hide from doc hopper but they did even though they used up all the paint from their night club project in the process.
Kermit's mere presence had a way of inspiring the other characters, lol. :smile:

Plus, Kermit proved he was cool, with the way he stood up to Doc Hopper's greed.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
yes, true. But they do have good qualities as well and like I said when posting the "lazybones" cover the band are like a family to one another. Teeth low fiving floyd is just adorable. It's the little things that help establish a character when they don't have big moments.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well with the exception of Zoot and Lips all the other band members have been beautifully recast. Plus they are hotter then they ever have been. So now would be an awesome time for them to release an Album.

As far as the writing I think after the 10th show they are going to reboot the show so.....yea.