The Muppets Episode 6 - The Ex-Factor

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "The Ex-Factor"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ploobis

Reaction score
I still am not very keen on floyd's new voice. he just sounds too old and like he smokes too much. I know it's a silly complaint but It's been bugging me for like forever. >_<
I've been use to Matt's :sing: for a long time. Besides, it was Jerry Nelson's choice to cast Matt Vogel for his characters.

beaker

Reaction score
Few extra notes:

- I hated, HATED last weeks episode with Reece Witherspoon. Everything about that episode felt off. But...this episode more than made up for it

- Loved the Piggy fixing Kermit's scrunchy "Squishy" face. It's such a meta fan service, since for decades he's had the 'sheesh' face but noone's addressed it.
I feel the show is evolving, getting deeper in its exploration. The Muppets seem more real than ever. And I think that is amazing. the Muppets had more 'heart', silly song and dance in the past...but they feel more three dimensional in depth here. Yes the show is mostly about relationships, but I think it makes sense.

- Anyone else now in Team Denise? Again like everyone, I was taken aback by the leaked press photos of Denise. Now I can't get enough of her screentime. LOVE everything about Denise.

- Can we PLEASE petition Funko or Disney to make Carl and Behem...err I mean "Gene" toys and plushes? Ok Carl has been MIA for a couple episodes now

- Was I the only one that knew when Scooter and a "date" was brought up, it wasn't going to be a girl in the traditional sense? Of course I couldn't have guessed the "date" was going to be his mom:smile:

- I freaking LOVE Chip. Man I love the weird moments with Chip.

Im a bit worried of the Kushnell exit over creative differences, but hoping Disney and Muppet Studios can pull it together for a strong episode showing with this season. Yeah 16 episodes is a bit weird since its usually 22, but better than a measley 13! Ill sigh relief when a season 2 is announced

Let's all relax and stay positive that they will work out issues and flow problems
and make the next cant miss tv show in the publics mind

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! I'll have you know 13 is a perfectly good number of episodes for a TV show season. Don't malign my 13 or I'll send Uncle Deadly to help "make things disappear". :scary:

*Grumbles over missing this episode.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I just get the impression that Kermit isn't 100% all-in with Denise and he and Piggy will always be naturally drawn to each other.
Yeah. That's what I was thinking. I know we mentioned in the last thread that Kermit is okay without Piggy, but now I'm thinking that maybe he does miss her and he just sort of dates Denise to fill the void.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Uncle deadly still needs his own plot! I wanna see what the evil english accented ghost dragon does outside of work. Come on guys, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Randall Flagg

Reaction score
No idea who this Kristen Chenoworth is(why can't the Muppets get RELEVANT A-listers like Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, James Franco, Tom Hanks, etc?)
To be fair, she's very well known here in the U.S. If you're from somewhere else, though, I'm not sure her fame has spread overseas.