Major Changes in store for Sesame Street Season 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Sources are still saying it'll air in late fall 2015 on HBO.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Of course, late fall could mean anywhere from late November to early December. Can't tell you how many times I've heard or seen coming fall of year X and it just manages to squeak by the last day, if not the beginning of the next season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't the first time this has happened. This isn't even the second. The new seasons always began in November from the beginning up till Season 31, which ended up getting delayed a couple of months; after that, new seasons began in January up till Season 34. From then till Season 37, new seasons began in April, then 37 was delayed till August. Season 40 was held off till November 10 in honor of SST's first broadcast on that date in 1969; since then, new seasons began in September.

Again, this sudden HBO deals seems to have made waves, and I'm sure it's causing a lot of crazy changes behind the scenes regarding the show and its broadcast.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This isn't the first time this has happened. This isn't even the second. The new seasons always began in November from the beginning up till Season 31, which ended up getting delayed a couple of months; after that, new seasons began in January up till Season 34. From then till Season 37, new seasons began in April, then 37 was delayed till August. Season 40 was held off till November 10 in honor of SST's first broadcast on that date in 1969; since then, new seasons began in September.

Again, this sudden HBO deals seems to have made waves, and I'm sure it's causing a lot of crazy changes behind the scenes regarding the show and its broadcast.
Oh really?

When was Season 31 originally supposed to be broadcasted?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Still doesn't really tell us anything. Heck, I'm waiting for the new Furchester Hotel eps to show up on You Tube. I don't think an airdate's been set yet for that either.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah releasing the rest of The Furchester, I think would be the perfect way to help with the long wait between seasons.

Drtooth

Reaction score

Never was a fan of bouncing premiere dates no matter what the show. I get that they want to have anniversaries and stuff like that, but a little more consistency in their air dates wouldn't have hurt. Something tells me it's more on PBS's end than SW's, and I'm sure the all the sudden deal with HBO may have factored into the yet to be announced official air date. Then again, you wonder when this season would have aired if that didn't go down. There was talk of an episode to have aired on Halloween, so I'm wondering if we were going to get a September release like the last couple seasons.

Whatever the date is, I'm sure we're all on pins and needles to look at how the refurbished Sesame Street will play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.