Video: Warburton's Muppet Show Commercial featuring the Muppets

ploobis

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that Beautiful Day Monster does not sing along with the other Muppets in this? he just stands there with a grumpy look on his face! LOL!!!

BTW, how many Muppets can you spot in this Fun Ad? :wink:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
One website says the advert will be aired at 8.30pm during "X factor" which it is at 8pm.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Peter Linz plays a rabbit, but Walter is nowhere. I'm concerned that Walter may not appear at all anymore.
It's weird that they show so many obscure characters like Pokey, Luncheon Counter Monster, Whatnots and Carter in this commercial but not Walter. Maybe they broke the puppet or something XD

But Peter Linz was asked when Walter will return on Facebook and he said he will eventually.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I have never eaten a crumpet in my life. That may just have to change. (Though I doubt they ship to New Jersey.)
Crumpets are delicious. Especially just after they come out of the toaster and you let peanut butter melt into the centre! Vegemite works great as well if you have the taste buds for it.

Hmm.....I think I might just pop over to the supermarket to grab a packet...or three or four!

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That was a great commercial, full of so many different muppets, strange I guess Walter has left the group.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It's weird that they show so many obscure characters like Pokey, Luncheon Counter Monster, Whatnots and Carter in this commercial but not Walter. Maybe they broke the puppet or something XD

But Peter Linz was asked when Walter will return on Facebook and he said he will eventually.
But who knows when that "eventually" will come?